Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:40:21 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Heartbreak Hotel FreeStyle:Talk About Your S/O or Dating Life
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 69   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heartbreak Hotel FreeStyle:Talk About Your S/O or Dating Life  (Read 4438 times)
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« on: November 08, 2009, 03:00:44 PM »

Just like the FreeStyle in OT, Just come in here and talk about anything concerning your s/o, your crush, your j/o, anything involving your love life.

Going through a drought? Talk about it
Got drunk and cheated? Talk about it.
Can't decide between two people? Talk About It.
Can't Stand Your Baby Momma/Daddy? Talk About It.
Anything, just talk about it

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
BRiCKSQUAD_205
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »

..I Wanna know why niggas be fighting and killing ova females, like God said he gon stop making em or sum?Huh???
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »

..I Wanna know why niggas be fighting and killing ova females, like God said he gon stop making em or sum?Huh???

I watched a nigga die over that shit, I am proud to say I have never ever ever fought or argued over a bitch. Girls fall into 3 Categories:Bitches I Got, Bitches I Had, and Bitches I Don't Need.

If I Got her, why should I fight you for her.
If I had her, she's old news.
If I Don't Need, Why Even Entertain Fighting you for her.

If you can take her, you can have her.

Animania's Blog
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

BRiCKSQUAD_205
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 03:25:27 PM »

I watched a nigga die over that shit, I am proud to say I have never ever ever fought or argued over a bitch. Girls fall into 3 Categories:Bitches I Got, Bitches I Had, and Bitches I Don't Need.

If I Got her, why should I fight you for her.
If I had her, she's old news.
If I Don't Need, Why Even Entertain Fighting you for her.

If you can take her, you can have her.
this shit gettin serious...
word 2 god...a dude tried to fight me ova a bitch that i never seen a day in my life...cuz she smiled and waved at me
DURING SUNDAY CHURCH SERVICE..SMH
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »

this shit gettin serious...
word 2 god...a dude tried to fight me ova a bitch that i never seen a day in my life...cuz she smiled and waved at me
DURING SUNDAY CHURCH SERVICE..SMH

I Seen Two Niggas Fight Over My Girl At the Time During Church(I'm Still Tryna Figure Out How That Works)
Niggas Fought Through The Glass Door. Shit Was Fun To Watch lol

Animania's Blog

False
Manolo
busy w/667. Yes, I wanna post more. Shut up.

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 02:52:41 AM »

I kinda see it like this.  Peep the scenario:

False:  Hey, Arii!  I think Jinx is fuckin' HOT!!!

Arii: ......

Now...  any number of other dudes would get defensive and agro in such a situation, but Arii knows what any number of dudes should.  That when a man admires another man's woman, it's not only a compliment to said man's taste in women, but also the the man's woman.  I've said it once, and I'll say it a million times.  If nobody looks at your woman as desirable but you, it means your woman is UGLEH. 

Should this mean that Arii should worry about me simping Jinx on the low, asking for pregnant pics via PM?  Should he be worried that Jinx is gonna run up my phone bill, even though I have a Canadian Calling Plan?  NO.  Because it's already understood across the board that Jinx=Arii and Arii=Jinx.  There IS no "+" or  "-" False in that equation.  And as a real nigga, all I can do is respect that.  Non-Simp compliment paid, keep it moving. 

Because, on the real, what kind of world is it where a man would rather buy an epensive ass car so niggas can admire his accomplishments, but he don't want nobody looking at his greatest accomplishment and compliment to his life? 

"But False, what if dude wanna fight anyway?"  If it comes down to it and we all know each other, I'd talk to the chick so she can go on and talk to the non-knowing party so they can get that shit in check. 

If it's somebody I don't know, then it just gives me justifiable cause to do horrible things to him and claim self-defense.  I never wanted your girl anyway, nigga.  Have a good day. 

Now, on with the scenario:

False:  Hey, Arii!  I think Jinx is fuckin' HOT!!!

Arii: ......Yeah, I know right?  I bet you WISH you was me right now!

False:  haha.  y-yeah...  gum *thinks: confused suspect shots fired*

see how easy that was?  no hurt feelings nowhere.

illuminati
Frank Lucas

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 11:32:12 AM »

Just like the FreeStyle in OT, Just come in here and talk about anything concerning your s/o, your crush, your j/o, anything involving your love life.

Going through a drought
Me & My Girlfriend are having a lot of fights lately (last 3 weeks)..

But our fights are not the exact fights y'all think they are.. We just argue for a bit and then both get mad @ each other because the other 1 was being mad/ignorant or something lol; it's never about a big deal but the fact that we argue a lot lately annoys us..

Helpful comments are appreciated, lol

#2 to reach the 100-posts-mark, since day 1

Nica ortu forever

Last FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/Ghostfaaaceee

When there is no Future23, this man always proves his ignorance

But Em selling 50 million records may be more of a indication about his own fans not Hip-Hop, if only Em is selling that amount and the rest of rappers are not even managing to sell a quarter of that doesn't that tell you something?
Ranthrax
G-Money
Quiet07Storm
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 12:42:33 PM »

my dating life right now is hella slow, and i'm GLAD.

the last "relationship" i was in ended abruptly, and made me salty as fuck until early September lmao i mean, i'm talking to guys or whatever.. but i'm really not showing any interest like they are to me. sure.. they're cute, but i'm kind of neglecting them solely because i don't want a relationship of any kind =\

'NUFF SAID.
Hip Hop South
Mods
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »

But our fights are not the exact fights y'all think they are.. We just argue for a bit and then both get mad @ each other because the other 1 was being mad/ignorant or something lol; it's never about a big deal but the fact that we argue a lot lately annoys us..

word? sounds like yall are just frustrated right now. Fact is, one of yall is looking for the smallest thing to fight over. Whether it be you saying something under your breath or yall not figuring out where yall wanna eat. From the looks of it, if it is that, the relationship's goind down.

I'd simply say to take some time off, unless yall live together. Go a day without calling or texting. Chill. Every relationship needs time apart in order for yall to see that yall miss each other

The Arena..We aint a forum....We An Army

E.B.M Affiliate

illuminati
Frank Lucas

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 01:20:53 PM »

word? sounds like yall are just frustrated right now. Fact is, one of yall is looking for the smallest thing to fight over. Whether it be you saying something under your breath or yall not figuring out where yall wanna eat. From the looks of it, if it is that, the relationship's goind down.

I'd simply say to take some time off, unless yall live together. Go a day without calling or texting. Chill. Every relationship needs time apart in order for yall to see that yall miss each other
Woah shit that drastic? No it's not that bad lol

#2 to reach the 100-posts-mark, since day 1

Nica ortu forever

Last FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/Ghostfaaaceee

When there is no Future23, this man always proves his ignorance

But Em selling 50 million records may be more of a indication about his own fans not Hip-Hop, if only Em is selling that amount and the rest of rappers are not even managing to sell a quarter of that doesn't that tell you something?
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 04:17:59 PM »

my dating life right now is hella slow, and i'm GLAD.

the last "relationship" i was in ended abruptly, and made me salty as fuck until early September lmao i mean, i'm talking to guys or whatever.. but i'm really not showing any interest like they are to me. sure.. they're cute, but i'm kind of neglecting them solely because i don't want a relationship of any kind =\

Why was it so bad?

*Somebody Up The Morgan Freeman Gif*

Animania's Blog

South-East
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 03:20:45 PM »

do yall live together
Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 05:06:34 PM »

My love life is nonexistent...

Taking a break from relationships... Hell I ain't even tryin to get caught up with a broad. Music and money much more important to me right now.

A P D
Mods
Manolo
F E M M E F A T A L E

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 05:13:53 PM »

Current love life is non existent.

Didn't have a scorned relationship or anything ...sometimes you just wanna say Fuck it and be single. This is one of those times...

"THE FATAL ONE"

LNC .... u mad?
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 05:17:36 PM »

My love life is on purpose slowed down. I did alot of dating below my standards, so until I can find a chick that's super cold like I am.....I'm cool chillin at the crib.

Animania's Blog

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 69   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: