Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:40:26 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Heartbreak Hotel FreeStyle:Talk About Your S/O or Dating Life
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heartbreak Hotel FreeStyle:Talk About Your S/O or Dating Life  (Read 4438 times)
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« Reply #1005 on: February 04, 2010, 11:35:11 PM »

So...I'm paranoid that I mighta knocked up my girlfriend.

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #1006 on: February 04, 2010, 11:57:05 PM »

isn't she taking an birth control pills? no? then why do you have any business sleeping with her without protection?  confused

Aren't you too only together for like a week? What happened that you say she might be pregnant?
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #1007 on: February 05, 2010, 12:04:40 AM »

isn't she taking an birth control pills? no? then why do you have any business sleeping with her without protection?  confused

Aren't you too only together for like a week? What happened that you say she might be pregnant?

I been messing with her for about a month and a half, and we've been talking for an extra month or so. Sue me, I'm 20 Years Old And Reckless.
Nothing Really Alarm Raising Happened. I just get paranoid. I ran outta condoms but wasn't done being horny so I did what I did. No, she's not on birth control pills.

Animania's Blog
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #1008 on: February 05, 2010, 12:32:52 AM »

I been messing with her for about a month and a half, and we've been talking for an extra month or so. Sue me, I'm 20 Years Old And Reckless.
Nothing Really Alarm Raising Happened. I just get paranoid. I ran outta condoms but wasn't done being horny so I did what I did. No, she's not on birth control pills.
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #1009 on: February 05, 2010, 02:27:33 AM »

harley_q87
Manolo

« Reply #1010 on: February 05, 2010, 05:38:50 PM »

THA CORNER RETREAT BOARD
For all who want to help plan or go to the retreat:
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #1011 on: February 05, 2010, 05:41:43 PM »

Animania's Blog

The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #1012 on: February 05, 2010, 05:51:10 PM »

WOAH!! i just read this just now you went raw after a month and some change? LAUSEx10

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #1013 on: February 05, 2010, 06:16:40 PM »

WOAH!! i just read this just now you went raw after a month and some change? LAUSEx10

I know. It was a one time thing(even though all it takes is one time. I'm not doing that again until I get her test results. I've never been burned before thank God, because I think I'm a pretty descent judge of character...but after the STD Thread, I'm finna start getting tested regularly.

Animania's Blog

LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas
S.F.C. - Revy Two-Hands: THE CHAOS BRINGER.

« Reply #1014 on: February 05, 2010, 11:58:00 PM »

i aint end up like that doe...so.....

I <3 my King and I <3 my Husband
There's nothing  greater than chaos you can create and chaos you can control....

C.B.C.

Shantel must be the name of an ancient Greek Goddess of Trill Shit, Fire, and Sexuality.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #1015 on: February 06, 2010, 08:29:34 AM »

i aint end up like that doe...so.....
lol give it time, the nigga Makoto was cheatin on ol'girl round the clock with every bitch in his class he even forced homegirl to sit in on it called it "training on how to please him."

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #1016 on: February 07, 2010, 11:58:21 AM »

threezie you're cool as shit and I know how it is to be young and reckless being I'm just in the stages of exiting that part of my life. But you gotta be more careful yo. You got dreams and goals you tryin to accomplish? If so... don't do anything to jeopardize that if it really is important to you.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #1017 on: February 07, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »

threezie you're cool as shit and I know how it is to be young and reckless being I'm just in the stages of exiting that part of my life. But you gotta be more careful yo. You got dreams and goals you tryin to accomplish? If so... don't do anything to jeopardize that if it really is important to you.

Trust me, I'm not doing that shit on the regular.

Animania's Blog

Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #1018 on: February 07, 2010, 01:28:01 PM »

tell me why i gotta go beat a bytch up, ok last weekend i got myself in trouble talking to my ex girl on the phone. so last night after i decide to go to bed my dude is like yo girlfriend called im like huh, then he say its funny the night you go to a gay club she call , im like i wasnt even here so why you tripping, talking bout she called twice what she wanted to see if you left yet and then wanted to make sure you made it home ok, im like mayneeeeeeeee he trippin but he does have a point, why in the fuck is she calling making trouble for me, i told her i wasnt finna change  and he aint going no where, she really needs to leave the past in the past.

1st black female serial killer.....U Mad, how bout you charge me?

C.B.C.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #1019 on: February 07, 2010, 01:32:05 PM »

tell me why i gotta go beat a bytch up, ok last weekend i got myself in trouble talking to my ex girl on the phone. so last night after i decide to go to bed my dude is like yo girlfriend called im like huh, then he say its funny the night you go to a gay club she call , im like i wasnt even here so why you tripping, talking bout she called twice what she wanted to see if you left yet and then wanted to make sure you made it home ok, im like mayneeeeeeeee he trippin but he does have a point, why in the fuck is she calling making trouble for me, i told her i wasnt finna change  and he aint going no where, she really needs to leave the past in the past.
that shit is fucked up, you cant blame him for being suspicious tho, if my girls ex suddenly started calling my house you already know how that would go, but yea i dont think schooling this girl or beating her ass would work, she sounds obsessed you might have to change your #

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: