Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:29:21 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Heartbreak Hotel FreeStyle:Talk About Your S/O or Dating Life
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heartbreak Hotel FreeStyle:Talk About Your S/O or Dating Life  (Read 4436 times)
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #1020 on: February 07, 2010, 01:37:41 PM »

that shit is fucked up, you cant blame him for being suspicious tho, if my girls ex suddenly started calling my house you already know how that would go, but yea i dont think schooling this girl or beating her ass would work, she sounds obsessed you might have to change your #
i am cuz he like i think its time to get the number changed and i hate doing that cuz then i gotta change #'s for all my kids schools n business shyt but it must be done, but the fucked up part about it is even tho we have history we aint never fucked around i mean we done done some things but never took it that far and it was yrssssssssssssss ago, shyt is getting retarded, im like she just being messy cuz after he tell you i aint here the first time why call back in the middle of the night, shyt just aint making sense

1st black female serial killer.....U Mad, how bout you charge me?

C.B.C.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #1021 on: February 07, 2010, 01:49:34 PM »

i am cuz he like i think its time to get the number changed and i hate doing that cuz then i gotta change #'s for all my kids schools n business shyt but it must be done, but the fucked up part about it is even tho we have history we aint never fucked around i mean we done done some things but never took it that far and it was yrssssssssssssss ago, shyt is getting retarded, im like she just being messy cuz after he tell you i aint here the first time why call back in the middle of the night, shyt just aint making sense
it sounds like she is tryin to cause drama, she can probably tell your man is suspicious and anything to drive a wedge in between yall will benifit her so she will keep calling for stupid shit until yall change yall #.

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #1022 on: February 07, 2010, 01:54:34 PM »

it sounds like she is tryin to cause drama, she can probably tell your man is suspicious and anything to drive a wedge in between yall will benifit her so she will keep calling for stupid shit until yall change yall #.
it sucks but i guess its gonna have to be done, cuz i aint finna fuck up what i got at home for no bs

C.B.C.
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« Reply #1023 on: Today at 04:27:41 PM »

To Thowd and all the other mothers/parents:What were y'all symptoms when y'all first realized y'all were pregnant?

I just got done doing it, and she started complaining of aches and pains through out whenever I went deep...and the shit got me shook.

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #1024 on: Today at 04:33:21 PM »

To Thowd and all the other mothers/parents:What were y'all symptoms when y'all first realized y'all were pregnant?

I just got done doing it, and she started complaining of aches and pains through out whenever I went deep...and the shit got me shook.

Dun-dun-dunnnnnn!

Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #1025 on: Today at 04:39:53 PM »

C.B.C.
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Fake thugs no love you get the slug CB4 Gusto...
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #1026 on: Today at 04:50:16 PM »

These 4 words will bring you a lifetime of peace when sliding off in chicks  : Aim For Her Eyebrow.

If you did not nut in it, you are not the father.

L.N.C. >>>>>>>>>>>ur movement

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
ChapterBlack
Bumpy Johnson
Chapter

« Reply #1027 on: Today at 07:17:29 PM »

My love life is pretty dull right now.

Now that that's outta the way, new Black Panels:HH edition up!

Black Panels, Animania's comic (which may feature you). Comic and Discussion thread:
/forums/index.php?topic=4785.0

Black Panels (Issues Only):
/forums/index.php?topic=5519.0
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #1028 on: Today at 07:25:53 PM »

My love life is pretty dull right now.

Now that that's outta the way, new Black Panels:HH edition up!
dayum you chapter

C.B.C.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: