Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:29:32 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Why Do So Many Relationships Fail Now A Days?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do So Many Relationships Fail Now A Days?  (Read 335 times)
Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« on: January 28, 2010, 12:40:51 PM »

I was just thinking at work about this. Why do you think so many relationships fail? Why are more and more people unable to find their suitable or ideal man or woman they could be with?

Let me know how yall feel about this and what thoughts come to mind.

The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 12:43:43 PM »

its funny cause just yesterday i was talking to my girl about this exact same shit, and the answer she gave made alot of sense, she said "its because its just the same type of niggas or the same type of bitches everywhere you go, on the surface they may be different but deep down its too many of them thats on the same bullshit." for some reason that made alot of sense to me.

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 12:44:49 PM »

I think people have just become more whiny....they can't deal with little problems and give up too easily.
on the other hand they have become more "adventurous" like, jump into relationships quickly and just "give it a try" without really knowing their s/o...that ensures that break up rates are higher.
Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 12:47:27 PM »

its funny cause just yesterday i was talking to my girl about this exact same shit, and the answer she gave made alot of sense, she said "its because its just the same type of niggas or the same type of bitches everywhere you go, on the surface they may be different but deep down its too many of them thats on the same bullshit." for some reason that made alot of sense to me.

It does make a lot of sense. A lot of people be on some bullshit but thats just barely scratching the surface... what is defined as "Bullshit" to you or ya girl? I mean I personally believe that people have commitment issues for one but there's also underlying reasons for that as well. It's a bunch of things but I want to touch on them in this thread. So lets carry on... What is defined as "On the same bullshit"? What falls in that?

Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 12:49:04 PM »

I think people have just become more whiny....they can't deal with little problems and give up too easily.
on the other hand they have become more "adventurous" like, jump into relationships quickly and just "give it a try" without really knowing their s/o...that ensures that break up rates are higher.

This. People don't want to change or work on relationships anymore. It seems it has to go entirely their way or not at all.

Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 12:49:21 PM »

Good Observation... Too many people do whine and complain about little shit that really isn't that big of a deal. A lot of people now a days are extremely sensitive and can't deal with a lot of things. It's almost like having to walk on eggshells just to make sure you don't fuck up and say something that will make someone angry or upset and ready to verbally fight with you.

Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 12:50:21 PM »

This. People don't want to change or work on relationships anymore. It seems it has to go entirely their way or not at all.

Right and thats not what relationships are about... It's about compromise. If you aren't giving as much as you're getting you

The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 12:55:03 PM »

It does make a lot of sense. A lot of people be on some bullshit but thats just barely scratching the surface... what is defined as "Bullshit" to you or ya girl? I mean I personally believe that people have commitment issues for one but there's also underlying reasons for that as well. It's a bunch of things but I want to touch on them in this thread. So lets carry on... What is defined as "On the same bullshit"? What falls in that?

bullshit can be any number of things that most girls or guys do thats been sterotyped as a turnoff, for example, most girls nowadays dont fuck with a guy unless he has something to offer finacially, they might dress it up and either make you feel sorry for them cause they've had a rough life or play the Independant woman card and say if you dont make x amount of money i can do bad by myself.

on the same token most niggas lets be real are dogs, they might truelly bee in love with the girl they with but niggas are weak willed especially if they put in a position where they come in contact with a # of different females on a daily basis. combine that with the nigga having alot of freetime and you have a recipe for disaster.

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 12:56:09 PM »

Good Observation... Too many people do whine and complain about little shit that really isn't that big of a deal. A lot of people now a days are extremely sensitive and can't deal with a lot of things. It's almost like having to walk on eggshells just to make sure you don't fuck up and say something that will make someone angry or upset and ready to verbally fight with you.

I just feel like arguments ironically seem more "severe" nowadays. People fight about little things and make a big deal out of it and see that as a reason to end a relationship instead of trying to work things out and discuss the issues they have. Getting into arguments is normal in a relationship but reconciling should be normal too.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 12:58:23 PM by sents » Logged
Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 12:59:16 PM »

bullshit can be any number of things that most girls or guys do thats been sterotyped as a turnoff, for example, most girls nowadays dont fuck with a guy unless he has something to offer finacially, they might dress it up and either make you feel sorry for them cause they've had a rough life or play the Independant woman card and say if you dont make x amount of money i can do bad by myself.

on the same token most niggas lets be real are dogs, they might truelly bee in love with the girl they with but niggas are weak willed especially if they put in a position where they come in contact with a # of different females on a daily basis. combine that with the nigga having alot of freetime and you have a recipe for disaster.

Agreed... to a lot of these broads if you ain't got a car you ain't hittin on shit. And A lot of niggas are dogs. I can't lie about that. But lets keep goin with that. This is already getting better and better each post.

Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 01:00:21 PM »

I just feel like arguments ironically seem more "severe" nowadays. People fight about little things and make a big deal out of it and see that as a reason to end a relationship instead of trying to work things out and discuss the issues they have. Getting into arguments is normal in a relationship but reconciling should be normal too.

Real rap with Chicken, Cheese, and Lettuce for here plz.

THE MUTHAFUCKING BX
Manolo
The Mecca of Hip Hop

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 01:04:56 PM »

Lots of reasons:
Men and Women be stupid.
People take lust over love.
People can't decide wat they want.
Dumb bitches want troublemakers over good decent men.
Men want slutty bitches over smart intelligent women.
People endorse the idea of having "#1 Side Chicks" or "Boyfriend #2's" like its right.
Men & Women get used by one another to get back at ex's.
Niggas cheat knowing they got something great back at the house.
Bitches cheat knowing the nigga they bout to fuck just tryna get a quick nut off.
People settle for less.
The love game is fucked up.

E. B. M.
C&B DESTROYER!
NEW YORK REPRESENTER

cHIVe
Frank Lucas

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 01:10:35 PM »

This. People go in relationships hoping to develop feelings for their s/o's instead of having a relationship with someone they have feelings for.

There's life on the Corner, there's death on the Corner, we fight 'til our very last breath on the Corner...

Supports the "HOW THE FUCK DID I PROVE MY IGNORANCE NIGGA?" movement.
Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 01:16:35 PM »

-Men don't know when pussy is enough. Thats why they still think that they still in college and fuck a lot of women to brag about to their friends. Sometimes, pussy makes things worse. And not every chick gotta be a "5 star chick" that acts like a bird and can coax her with high priced material items. Stop fucking that broad that looks like Meagan Goode that treats you like shit just cause she looks good with her titties and ass and meet that 7 broad with a good personality and stays healthy.

-Women are very superficial and want a unicorn of a man. How is it possible to meet a man that is tall and strong like a professional athlete, has his MBA that makes over 300k a year, drives her kind of high-end car like an Aston Martin or a Lambo, has his own successful business, has his own record label, a well known rapper/ producer that sells drugs on the side and street-saavy with the personality of a fabricated R & B singer on top of all that? In one man? That's why you see a lot of women  depressed and chasing the same kind of superficial guys with "swagger" and his way of words. They think that men with normal activities like watching sports, playing video games, and do something artistic is "boring" to them and want that "exciting" dude. The ATL is a perfect example of seeing women lonely cause they chase the wrong kinds of guys too often.

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 01:29:42 PM »

-Men don't know when pussy is enough. Thats why they still think that they still in college and fuck a lot of women to brag about to their friends. Sometimes, pussy makes things worse. And not every chick gotta be a "5 star chick" that acts like a bird and can coax her with high priced material items. Stop fucking that broad that looks like Meagan Goode that treats you like shit just cause she looks good with her titties and ass and meet that 7 broad with a good personality and stays healthy.

-Women are very superficial and want a unicorn of a man. How is it possible to meet a man that is tall and strong like a professional athlete, has his MBA that makes over 300k a year, drives her kind of high-end car like an Aston Martin or a Lambo, has his own successful business, has his own record label, a well known rapper/ producer that sells drugs on the side and street-saavy with the personality of a fabricated R & B singer on top of all that? In one man? That's why you see a lot of women  depressed and chasing the same kind of superficial guys with "swagger" and his way of words. They think that men with normal activities like watching sports, playing video games, and do something artistic is "boring" to them and want that "exciting" dude. The ATL is a perfect example of seeing women lonely cause they chase the wrong kinds of guys too often.

Truf.com

If a lot of women could get that fairytale shit out they head then a lot of shit would be solved out the gate. Hell If niggas would actually think with their brains and not their dicks... and maybe a lil considerate to their woman's feelings then shit might be okay. I don't see how women think their gonna get this type of dude or get that type of dude...When there are literally thousands of other women out there doing the same thing. Some might even look better than you or have a better personality suited for the said man they are trying to go for. But lets be real women... there is less of us and more of you... Can you really be picky? Not saying you should settle for less but if the nigga that truly is gonna love you and take care of you got a great personality and is doin good for himself and doin right by you; do you really not date him because he has a little bit of gut or he doesn't have the looks of Trey Songz?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: