Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 01, 2010, 10:23:34 PMLatest Member: DarcSkies
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Why Do So Many Relationships Fail Now A Days?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do So Many Relationships Fail Now A Days?  (Read 217 times)
Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 01:39:33 PM »

Truf.com

If a lot of women could get that fairytale shit out they head then a lot of shit would be solved out the gate. Hell If niggas would actually think with their brains and not their dicks... and maybe a lil considerate to their woman's feelings then shit might be okay. I don't see how women think their gonna get this type of dude or get that type of dude...When there are literally thousands of other women out there doing the same thing. Some might even look better than you or have a better personality suited for the said man they are trying to go for. But lets be real women... there is less of us and more of you... Can you really be picky? Not saying you should settle for less but if the nigga that truly is gonna love you and take care of you got a great personality and is doin good for himself and doin right by you; do you really not date him because he has a little bit of gut or he doesn't have the looks of Trey Songz?

not even that. Some women hate certain men simply because they are 2 inches shorter than they like or because of their tone of skin. They do this when they are in their 20s and dont realize that their standards are super high until they see their counterparts getting married and having kids. Then, in their mid 30s when their biological clock is ticking, then they think realistically and want a regular man. But by that time, many men move on and get married to other women, and many of those picky, superficial women have miles ran in their pussy, so basically they are leftovers of all the other nigga's remains. No decent man wants that shit.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 01:44:46 PM by Duckman XL » Logged

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
KTULU 2010
Manolo
THE SEVEN SMOKERS

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 01:40:34 PM »

People have always been this way, but for most of history, relationships were under the control of religion.  Now that people are finally free, they don't have to stay with somebody after they find their faults.  This is a good thing.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 01:50:08 PM »

People have always been this way, but for most of history, relationships were under the control of religion.  Now that people are finally free, they don't have to stay with somebody after they find their faults.  This is a good thing.
I dont agree with that completly that suggests intolerance in relationships, there is a difference between being free to choose whats right and healthy for you, and using your freedom as an excuse to be intolerant of another persons faults. If you are with a person that dangers your health physically or mentally, thats one thing, but if your wife cant fry chicken i dont think thats a good enough reason to drop her and move on.

cHIVe
Manolo

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 01:51:42 PM »

People have always been this way, but for most of history, relationships were under the control of religion.  Now that people are finally free, they don't have to stay with somebody after they find their faults.  This is a good thing.

I don't really think it's because of religion. Of course that has always been a factor. But... It was also that women were always financially dependant on men because for the longest time, women did not work, so they couldn't take care of themselves. They had to find a man and stay with him no matter what because therer was no other way for them to survive. Nowadays, women can find people they really like and can afford to be more picky.

But, sidenote question: Do you believe in love? And if, just as a temporary phase or in loving someone til you die?

There's life on the Corner, there's death on the Corner, we fight 'til our very last breath on the Corner...

Supports the "HOW THE FUCK DID I PROVE MY IGNORANCE NIGGA?" movement.
Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 01:52:17 PM »

not even that. Some women hate certain men simply because they are 2 inches shorter than they like or because of their tone of skin. They do this when they are in their 20s and dont realize that their standards are super high until they see their counterparts getting married and having kids. Then, in their mid 30s when their biological clock is ticking, then they think realistically and want a regular man. But by that time, many men move on and get married to other women, and many of those picky, superficial women have miles ran in their pussy, so basically they are leftovers of all the other nigga's remains. No decent man wants that shit.

Best Post in HH history

Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 01:54:12 PM »

I dont agree with that completly that suggests intolerance in relationships, there is a difference between being free to choose whats right and healthy for you, and using your freedom as an excuse to be intolerant of another persons faults. If you are with a person that dangers your health physically or mentally, thats one thing, but if your wife cant fry chicken i dont think thats a good enough reason to drop her and move on.

If a woman cannot cook, then I question her maternal skills.

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2010, 01:56:06 PM »

If a woman cannot cook, then I question her maternal skills.
lmao my mother cant fry chicken worth a damn but she was a excellent parent, some chicks just aint got that magic.

KTULU 2010
Manolo
THE SEVEN SMOKERS

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 02:00:52 PM »

Regardless, my answer to the question was correct.  More relationships end these days because people are now free to end them at will.  And the chicken frying thing is a trivialization of the matter.

Quote from: cHIVe
It was also that women were always financially dependant on men because for the longest time, women did not work, so they couldn't take care of themselves.
A woman's "role in the home" was mandated by religion.

Quote from: cHIVe
But, sidenote question: Do you believe in love? And if, just as a temporary phase or in loving someone til you die?
Yes and we've been over this before.  Love isn't supernatural.
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-Threezie, The Blood-Raiyne Man DownSkayle II UpSkayle
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Contributor to TC's First Gundanium Thread!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 02:04:35 PM »

**Wakes up from nap with special somebody. Sees Thread. Has short convo with her about the topic**

Okay, My 2 Cents: Being in relationships ain't cool nowadays(but skinny jeans is for some fucked up reason?   )
Niggas need to stop the facade of thinking that it's cool to be players. My Uncle for example wants kids badly, but doesn't like being in relationships.
Females need bring themselves down off of the Pussy Pedestal and learn that finance does not equal romance. Alot of girls pass over good guys due to fucked up bank statements.

The freedom to leave when faults are poppin' is a good thing, but the types of faults that cause the downfall of the relationships is not what's hot. Men, we have to stop being so fuckin' weak minded and hoppin' on the first thang going. Women, stop letting Pleasure P. pump you up into thinking that Bf #2 is what's hot. Seriously, you wanna take advice from the pretty ricky drop out?

We have to learn that monogamy is still cool, regardless of what ashleymadison.com wants you to think.

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
So...The Colts Sonned The Jets.....Rex, Don't Be Maaadd!!!!
The Saints are Next....The Superbowl is Ours..NAPTOWN!!!!
I Just Want You To Know...I Know U Mad!!!!
"Bitch, What You Mean A Nigga Fired? Man, Fuck This Job Anyway..."- DownSkayle Kappin, "They'll Never Leave Me Alone"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.co
cHIVe
Manolo

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2010, 02:05:45 PM »

A woman's "role in the home" was mandated by religion.

No, it's been like that since the stone age. Men go out and hunt and the women stay in the cave and watch over the kids and the fire. But men were always the suppliers of the family. Religion just further solidified this.

Yes and we've been over this before.  Love isn't supernatural.

Elaborate please. I don't remember any of those convos. Is love just chemical substances and electrical impulses interpreted by your brain to you?

There's life on the Corner, there's death on the Corner, we fight 'til our very last breath on the Corner...

Supports the "HOW THE FUCK DID I PROVE MY IGNORANCE NIGGA?" movement.
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
The Original American Gangster
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2010, 02:05:52 PM »

I actually agree with Ktulu on this one confused

L.N.C. >>>>>>>>>>>ur movement

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2010, 02:08:30 PM »

I actually agree with Ktulu on this one confused

I agree with the post up until he says "this is a good thing" i dont think intolerance is a good thing unless its warrented.

1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
The Original American Gangster
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2010, 02:17:17 PM »

I agree with the post up until he says "this is a good thing" i dont think intolerance is a good thing unless its warrented.

I don't think its a good thing from an intolerance perspective but it's good if you look at it from the aspect of people not settling for things they don't want.  It's one thing to compromise over the course of a relationship but its another to warp ur entire personality for another person because you find them attractive and wanna keep getting laid.  The latter is the basis of a lot relationships and thats why they flop.

L.N.C. >>>>>>>>>>>ur movement

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2010, 02:19:24 PM »

I don't think its a good thing from an intolerance perspective but it's good if you look at it from the aspect of people not settling for things they don't want.  It's one thing to compromise over the course of a relationship but its another to warp ur entire personality for another person because you find them attractive and wanna keep getting laid.  The latter is the basis of a lot relationships and thats why they flop.
I see what you mean now, I agree with that.

SoFarG1WayPasThowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2010, 02:31:03 PM »

i think its because people stop doing the things they used to when they first hooked up, communication starts to falter also

1st black female serial killer.....U Mad, how bout you charge me?

C.B.C.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: