Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:29:37 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Why Do So Many Relationships Fail Now A Days?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do So Many Relationships Fail Now A Days?  (Read 335 times)
Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2010, 03:10:03 PM »

**Wakes up from nap with special somebody. Sees Thread. Has short convo with her about the topic**

Okay, My 2 Cents: Being in relationships ain't cool nowadays(but skinny jeans is for some fucked up reason?   )
Niggas need to stop the facade of thinking that it's cool to be players. My Uncle for example wants kids badly, but doesn't like being in relationships.
Females need bring themselves down off of the Pussy Pedestal and learn that finance does not equal romance. Alot of girls pass over good guys due to fucked up bank statements.

The freedom to leave when faults are poppin' is a good thing, but the types of faults that cause the downfall of the relationships is not what's hot. Men, we have to stop being so fuckin' weak minded and hoppin' on the first thang going. Women, stop letting Pleasure P. pump you up into thinking that Bf #2 is what's hot. Seriously, you wanna take advice from the pretty ricky drop out?

We have to learn that monogamy is still cool, regardless of what ashleymadison.com wants you to think.

truth. Men fuck themselves up by thinking that looks equal everything. This makes women think that she only has to look good to be in a relationship and not to contribute anything.

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
KTULU 2010
Manolo
THE SEVEN SMOKERS

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2010, 04:05:05 PM »

No, it's been like that since the stone age.
Religion has existed since the stone age.  Besides that, women are quite capable hunters and many primitive societies are matriarchal.

Elaborate please. I don't remember any of those convos. Is love just chemical substances and electrical impulses interpreted by your brain to you?
Emotions are the result of electrochemical reactions in the brain and nervous system.  That doesn't mean they're not genuine or that you shouldn't enjoy them.
Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2010, 10:08:52 PM »

And another reason why relationships keep on failing these days. People are really not honest about themselves or the people that they portray. Why do men have to have "game" and "swag" to approach a girl? Why do women force themselves to act like a media harlot to get attention from a man that they think is desirable? People cover up of who they are and then get mad when their true selves emerge. Thats a form of deceiving people and that makes more people mad in the end. My boys be asking "How come I never see you with mad bitches like we do?" I tell them "What for? All that is doing is prolonging the inevitable bullshit arguments off of some trick ass hoes." I get women that are intelligent and smart and have something more to talk about than fashion and Nicki Minaj.

And yet another reason (may make a thread about this) is too many people rely on the club to meet their s/o. Club is there for people to get drunk and have one night stands.

EBM-Educated Black Men

PA State Of Mind
Nino Brown
Get Money, Ball Hard !!!

Email
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 12:12:40 AM »

Lots of reasons:
Men and Women be stupid.
People take lust over love.
People can't decide wat they want.
Dumb bitches want troublemakers over good decent men.
Men want slutty bitches over smart intelligent women.
People endorse the idea of having "#1 Side Chicks" or "Boyfriend #2's" like its right.
Men & Women get used by one another to get back at ex's.
Niggas cheat knowing they got something great back at the house.
Bitches cheat knowing the nigga they bout to fuck just tryna get a quick nut off.
People settle for less.
The love game is fucked up.

C/s this list.

One Hand In The Air For The Best Forum
Layout And Site All Lookin Pretty
No Site On The Net That Compare
Put Your Lighters In The Air Everybody Say
YEEEEEEAAAAAA YEEEEEEAAAAAA
In ThaCorner
Concrete Forum Where Dreams Are Made Of, There's Nothing You Can't Do
These Threads Will Make You Feel Brand New, These Post Will Inspire You, Here In ThaCorneeerrrrr

Welcome Ladies And Gentlemen To The 8th Wonder Of ThaCorner
The Sig O' The Century...Oh It's Timeless..PA!
Thanks For Comin' Out Tonight
You Coulda Been Readin' Any Sig In The World, But You're Readin' Mines......I Appreciate That
cHIVe
Frank Lucas

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2010, 03:33:25 AM »

Duckman writing trillness over trillness in here.

There's life on the Corner, there's death on the Corner, we fight 'til our very last breath on the Corner...

Supports the "HOW THE FUCK DID I PROVE MY IGNORANCE NIGGA?" movement.
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2010, 04:22:50 AM »

Duckman writing trillness over trillness in here.

Word.

Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2010, 09:19:21 AM »

But what about peoples issues with in the dating spectrum?

Such as trust issues, Commitment issues, etc.

Felix Felicis
Frank Lucas
turtleman730
Email
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2010, 12:26:45 PM »

Nowadays, people aren't being true to themselves. Apparently having feelings for a girl is a sign of weakness now. They all about pussy this and pussy that. Some good men nowadays turn into a players and man-whores.

1 Diamond Thread
1 4x Platinum Thread
8 Platinum Threads
12 Gold Threads
3 Locked Threads

Top 10 Favorite Rappers:
1. Eminem
2. Jay-Z
3. Nas
4. Common
5. AZ
6. Notorious B.I.G.
7. Talib Kweli
8. Kool G Rap
9. Masta Ace
10. Lupe Fiasco

"I put my hand on my heart, that means I feel ya/Real recognize real and you lookin familiar." - Jay-Z

DeAnn is the GOAT, you mad?

The LNC stays winning.

Join me on my Musical Trip to the South:
/forums/index.php?topic=7062.0
Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2010, 12:35:51 PM »

Nowadays, people aren't being true to themselves. Apparently having feelings for a girl is a sign of weakness now. They all about pussy this and pussy that. Some good men nowadays turn into a players and man-whores.

Agreed all for stupid reasons. That shit is stupid as fuck... I've even mentioned that in one of my songs called Thought of the Day.

They front like they don't care when kitten scratch itches,
In a dog's britches so not to care would be fair to call it glitches.
-C Minor

Good respectable people are confused I believe. They want what they see in front of their face instead of looking down the road towards the sun.

Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2010, 01:11:13 PM »

true shit. Even Im kinda guilty of that. People said that I acted too nice when I was growing up and I got more vulgar and rather disrespectful as time went on. I even hear some women say that Im too rough on them, but some of them still hang out with me anyway. Im only nice towards women that have a head on her shoulders and aware of the things that are going on in the world today. I aint gonna be with a woman that looks good, but has nothing to contribute but sex.

EBM-Educated Black Men

locksmith *confident and strong-minded*
Boston George

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2010, 01:30:58 PM »

true shit. Even Im kinda guilty of that. People said that I acted too nice when I was growing up and I got more vulgar and rather disrespectful as time went on. I even hear some women say that Im too rough on them, but some of them still hang out with me anyway. Im only nice towards women that have a head on her shoulders and aware of the things that are going on in the world today. I aint gonna be with a woman that looks good, but has nothing to contribute but sex.

CHUUCH !!!
2pacfan
Manolo

Email
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2010, 11:26:20 PM »

*standing ovation for this thread*

props for everybody bringing something substantive to the discussion

duckman, caeolian & threezie are giving me great advice on how to keep a good relationship going

once again props!

2Pac is the GOAT

EBM = Educated Black Man

The #1 Hated Nigga on TC

I dont care what a nigga says, J.Cole is a legend in the making

Virginia is that state!!!

Top 5 GOAT List:
1.2Pac
2.Biggie Smalls
3.Nas
4.Eminem
5.Big L
Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2010, 08:30:50 PM »

Easy answer. People don't know themselves fully, and thus go after people they are not compatible with in the first place.

[/Thread]

takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2010, 11:24:42 PM »

Blame the feminist movement

Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2010, 01:03:02 AM »

Blame the feminist movement

Yes it did. The feminazis made women feel SUPERIOR to men, not equal to them. Thats why men gotta make the first move, gotta pay for dinner, gotta dress to impress, gotta pay for sex and all that crap. That entitlement mentality fucked up gender relations in America.

Why can't women, fi they think that they are equal, approach a man and tell her about her real feelings for him? 

EBM-Educated Black Men

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: