Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:22:49 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)the i'm pregnant phone call
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the i'm pregnant phone call  (Read 162 times)
2pacfan
Manolo

Email
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 08:53:41 PM »

Well first I want to really make sure if its my child and if it is hell yea I'll be nervous, every father is when they're expecting their first child....but I'll still would like to be part of his or her life, but I wont marry the mother just because we're having a baby, I would wanna marry her if we're gonna be happy together. I would, if possible, finish my college education so I can get a job that can support my child. Another option would be adoption.

2Pac is the GOAT

EBM = Educated Black Man

The #1 Hated Nigga on TC

I dont care what a nigga says, J.Cole is a legend in the making

Virginia is that state!!!

Top 5 GOAT List:
1.2Pac
2.Biggie Smalls
3.Nas
4.Eminem
5.Big L
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Fake thugs no love you get the slug CB4 Gusto...
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 08:54:54 PM »

I think jada said it best: "you might've seen me coming in and out of her house, but you can't have a baby outta ya mouth"

on the real though...i hate that call.  Got hit with a  false alarm but I was under heavy pressure because I halfway hated her and thought I was stuck with her for the rest of my life.    Always aim for the eyebrow...it'll save your life.

L.N.C. >>>>>>>>>>>ur movement

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 09:59:37 PM »

So what would you do if you were in that situation?
Stick with her until the baby is born then get a DNA test to make certain if its mine ill take the L and raise the child if its not, have a nice life homegirl.

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 02:52:41 AM »

how about not fucking random people without condom in the first place?
I always wonder about these women that think having a baby by a dude will make their relationship work out again and will provide for a happy marriage. If a guy is forced to marry you just because you've got his kid, how in the world do you expect that to work out? If it didn't even work out without a kid, the extra stressfulness of a child will not necessarily help out. He might marry you but what did you really win in that situation? A guy that doesn't love you and just had some sense of responsibility for the rest of your life...great catch.
takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 03:04:07 AM »

Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 04:08:56 AM »

I always wonder about these women that think having a baby by a dude will make their relationship work out again and will provide for a happy marriage. If a guy is forced to marry you just because you've got his kid, how in the world do you expect that to work out? If it didn't even work out without a kid, the extra stressfulness of a child will not necessarily help out. He might marry you but what did you really win in that situation? A guy that doesn't love you and just had some sense of responsibility for the rest of your life...great catch.

That makes too much sense, lol.

BRiCKSQUAD 1017
Al Capone
BANNED TWiCE. . .2 TiME E-FELON

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 06:27:19 AM »

Well first I want to really make sure if its my child and if it is hell yea I'll be nervous, every father is when they're expecting their first child....but I'll still would like to be part of his or her life, but I wont marry the mother just because we're having a baby, I would wanna marry her if we're gonna be happy together. I would, if possible, finish my college education so I can get a job that can support my child. Another option would be adoption.
First of All, Who In Their Right Frame Of Mind Would Let U Have sex and get them pregnant.... rofl shots fired shots fired shots fired

and The Bolded Aint Happenin Igor!!!!!

takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2010, 06:37:12 AM »

whats with the beef between u and igor?

Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2010, 07:33:24 AM »

Never mind them.

I learned something:Never sign the birth certificate without knowing if it's your's or not. Why? Because...of the simple fact these hoes are reckless.

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2010, 08:18:37 AM »

I learned something:Never sign the birth certificate without knowing if it's your's or not. Why? Because...of the simple fact these hoes are reckless.

common sense anyone? Of course not if you have any doubts about the child being yours.

How did you learn that? I mean, any bad experiences from people around you?
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2010, 09:09:35 AM »

common sense anyone? Of course not if you have any doubts about the child being yours.

How did you learn that? I mean, any bad experiences from people around you?

My aunt. She was fucking around with a married man. Got Pregnant. He tried to pull the "That ain't my baby card". Judge said "You signed the BC, so you're still required to be responsible."

I learned from that.

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
Phila
G-Money

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 09:43:31 AM »

Happened to me once. I got a call telling me I knocked her up. Got a DNA test telling me I'm not the father. Come to find out she know who the father actually was.

Smh @ Sheisty broads.

Scoobert Bauce
Nicky Barnes
FUCK 50

Email
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 09:59:19 AM »

this. thats why I dont do the one night stand thing

straight up and down nigga...
Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2010, 06:10:36 PM »

Condoms break...

Southernhiphop/Urameshi
Nicky Barnes
School Is My Hustle
southernhiphop83 big_xman2005
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »

Thanks for saving me the trouble of typing that.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: