Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:45:56 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)So...Have You Ever Had Somebody That Liked You Waaaaay More Than You Liked Them?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So...Have You Ever Had Somebody That Liked You Waaaaay More Than You Liked Them?  (Read 161 times)
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 08:34:26 AM »

I'm not sure if this really fits here because I did love my ex-bf...but he still liked me way more than I liked him. He was talking about moving half across the world to be with me and such things... it kinda pushed me away a little...that he was so obsessed so to say.
E-relationship?

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 01:45:09 PM »

yup plenty of times and i will not elaborate but my aunt told me a long time ago sometimes its best to have somebody who wants you more than you want them , they have more to lose in the relationship and wont fuck up
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 02:00:29 PM by SoFarG1WayPasThowd » Logged

1st black female serial killer.....U Mad, how bout you charge me?

C.B.C.
sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 03:26:35 AM »

E-relationship?

no, I was an exchange student for a year (that's when we got together) and afterwards we stayed together for almost another year only visiting in the summer after I returned, over spring break and then again in summer when we broke up (or I did?!)
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 03:34:12 AM »

no, I was an exchange student for a year (that's when we got together) and afterwards we stayed together for almost another year only visiting in the summer after I returned, over spring break and then again in summer when we broke up (or I did?!)

Interesting. So was it the long distance alone that strained the relationship?

takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 03:37:06 AM »

Everytime but thats only because I think women are good for one thing......

Vagina

sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 04:38:05 AM »

Interesting. So was it the long distance alone that strained the relationship?

I'm not exactly sure but it was certainly a big factor. If you're just talking online (and skyping from time to time) there's certain communication barriers. Written words can be misunderstood way easier than spoken ones. And then again, we were both young and people change and I didn't really see my future with him and such things....so a couple of factors.
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 04:44:06 AM »

I'm not exactly sure but it was certainly a big factor. If you're just talking online (and skyping from time to time) there's certain communication barriers. Written words can be misunderstood way easier than spoken ones. And then again, we were both young and people change and I didn't really see my future with him and such things....so a couple of factors.

I see.

1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Fake thugs no love you get the slug CB4 Gusto...
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 02:08:35 PM »

Of course...i keep it 100 and if they wanna be on that "i can make you love me" shit , i'm going to see how much i can get away with before she goes away.  I grew out of that so now I just cut it short as soon as i realize they want more out of me than im willing to give.  Karma is a spiteful bitch.

L.N.C. >>>>>>>>>>>ur movement

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
Scoobert Bauce
Nicky Barnes
FUCK 50

Email
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 01:36:39 PM »

I'm not sure if this really fits here because I did love my ex-bf...but he still liked me way more than I liked him. He was talking about moving half across the world to be with me and such things... it kinda pushed me away a little...that he was so obsessed so to say.
chive better watch himself lol

straight up and down nigga...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: