Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:22:59 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)The All Encompassing Fat Ass:Overrrated?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The All Encompassing Fat Ass:Overrrated?  (Read 207 times)
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 08:07:43 AM »

Sometimes niggas take shit too far.

Have you ever seen a nigga wife up/smash an undeniably busted broad...and his only defense:

"Yeah...but did you see her ass, though?"

A fat ass + ugly face does not equal a descent female......unless said donk/ugmo bitch combo is divided by the amount of Bumpy 1 has consumed that night....

but still, my point stands.
wife up? no Smash? yes plenty of times

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 08:37:03 AM »

wife up? no Smash? yes plenty of times

Agreed.

Don't anybody get it fucked up.  I'm pro ass myself, I'm just playing Devil's advocate for thread's sake.

Is it true that chick's with the pancake vertical drop booties wind up having the better bodies w/age?

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas
S.F.C. - Revy Two-Hands: THE CHAOS BRINGER.

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 08:54:08 AM »

Is it true that chick's with the pancake vertical drop booties wind up having the better bodies w/age?

in some cases yes. it depends on the person and their genes.

my home girl used to have no ass at all. but over the summer her ass started eating. she gained a some weight but the majority went to her ass/thighs. all while being able to still attain a slim abdomen

I <3 my King and I <3 my Husband
There's nothing  greater than chaos you can create and chaos you can control....

C.B.C.

Shantel must be the name of an ancient Greek Goddess of Trill Shit, Fire, and Sexuality.
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 10:47:37 AM »

Agreed.

Don't anybody get it fucked up.  I'm pro ass myself, I'm just playing Devil's advocate for thread's sake.

sometimes yes thats true i didnt get my voluptuous body til after my daughter i was a built like a board til my kids filled me out

1st black female serial killer.....U Mad, how bout you charge me?

C.B.C.
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 10:49:17 AM »

sometimes yes thats true i didnt get my voluptuous body til after my daughter i was a built like a board til my kids filled me out

I always heard from haters of big booties that the chicks with fat asses in hs/college wind up being built like Monique by the time they hit middle age.
Shit to think about.

Animania's Blog
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 11:02:42 AM »

I always heard from haters of big booties that the chicks with fat asses in hs/college wind up being built like Monique by the time they hit middle age.
Shit to think about.
its sad but it is sometimes the truth i used to be so envious of this chick i was in the 3rd grade with she had ass hips tiity's errythang, but if you see her now you'd be like 

C.B.C.
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 11:08:50 AM »

its sad but it is sometimes the truth i used to be so envious of this chick i was in the 3rd grade with she had ass hips tiity's errythang, but if you see her now you'd be like 

Damn.

The chick I'm messing with now, has a nice sized derrierre and breasticles so I hope she don't balloon up in later years, assuming I'm still with her.

Animania's Blog

superfluousloquacity
Administrator
Al Capone
sooopaaahhhh

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 11:24:09 AM »

Hell no. Unless you are a purveyor of slim women, or just don't have an appreciation for the curves of a woman (see: Majority of white men)  you should be in full support of the roundest of booties.

There are limits though of course. There's a difference between a big ass, and a big bunch of lard. Shape and consistency play a real big part in telling the two apart.

Some men don't even know they like "fat girls" because of that inability.

C/S. Some of the shit that niggas post as a "phat ass" is really a fat bitch. if you got a fat ass but u fat too-u just fat. If you have an ass that is disproportionate from the rest of your body, then you have a fat ass.  but all that cottage cheese looking shit is gross. Cheroke D'Ass=Disgusting. YEah i said it

Founding Member of Tha Corner

Books
Global Moderator
Scarface
DRRR!!

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 11:46:54 AM »

Never really cared for fat asses

Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »

gotta do ya squats on the regular to keep it from sagging

C.B.C.
Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 12:20:03 PM »

Shit to think about.

thats true cause I see women that have big ol titties and ass get fat after they popped out a few kids and don't exercise.

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
superfluousloquacity
Administrator
Al Capone
sooopaaahhhh

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2010, 12:22:56 PM »

C/S-I know this chick who was a straight dime, great firm big ol ass, small waist, Double EE�s, etc�and her sister was the same way�but her momma was bigger than a walrus so I knew it was only a matter of time before her ass blew up. Well, the chick started having sex and within a year bitch was bigger than a house.

Founding Member of Tha Corner

Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »

Never really cared for fat asses

You're British...so....

Animania's Blog

Soul Rattler
Nino Brown
Got the ethernets goin nuts

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2010, 04:59:35 PM »

Cheroke D'Ass=Disgusting. YEah i said it
Wait..... what???

"They say blacks don't do drugs, just liqour and weed
But where'd I get theses pills from? Mushrooms and speed?
I've done all types of drugs that you wouldn't believe
Now I can't come when I fuck and I piss blood when I pee"
-The GOAT
takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2010, 06:12:20 PM »

I think if your planning on having a long term relationship you date a chick whos below your ideal thickness. That way if she gains a few pounds she doesnt go over the limit and hopefully your ideal thickness. Although genetics and exercise play a big part.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: