Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:18:19 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)The "I Shoulda Slapped That Bitch" Thread
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "I Shoulda Slapped That Bitch" Thread  (Read 82 times)
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« on: February 04, 2010, 09:14:08 PM »

Name times that someone you were involved with did some shit that shoulda have ended with a 5-Finger Suprise.

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
I'm sending shots, it's happy hour
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 09:30:13 PM »

I got into with my ex, which was usual, but she got bold and started putting her hands on me.  I was standing up and she was on the bed on her knees.

The next think I know, she's cursing me out, pushing me, and I get slapped.  I wanted to slap the shit out of her cause I knew she was testing my patience to see what I would do.

That's when i realized I didn't have to hit her to get my point across.  So I grabbed the mattresses and flipped em over and watched he land on the floor and cower in the corner scared.  I hate it when a female tries to test me.

Chapter Black's Black Panels Comic (which may feature you). Arc One:
/forums/index.php?topic=5519.0 

Paul Bearer's Weekly NFL Discussion
http://paulbearerssportsdiscussion.blogspot.com/
Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 09:35:03 PM »

I got into with my ex, which was usual, but she got bold and started putting her hands on me.  I was standing up and she was on the bed on her knees.

The next think I know, she's cursing me out, pushing me, and I get slapped.  I wanted to slap the shit out of her cause I knew she was testing my patience to see what I would do.

That's when i realized I didn't have to hit her to get my point across.  So I grabbed the mattresses and flipped em over and watched he land on the floor and cower in the corner scared.  I hate it when a female tries to test me.

I have one as well. My ex decided to come at me with a knife, and I had to knock it out of her hand. I was fucking furious at this point,  but I knew if I knocked her through a wall that would be the end of my free life.

So instead, I got an idea.

I balled up my fist, cocked it back, and sent it flying past her head, and into the wall behind her, putting my hand through it.

Did it hurt? Yes, like hell.

It also served another purpose. It showed her I was capable of breaking through a fucking wall, so imagine what I'll do to your fucking face the next time you try to come at me with a goddamn steak knife.

The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 09:36:47 PM »

I know niggas is gonna diliver me a massive L for my ex story but fuck it other niggas need to learn from my mistake give me a sec and i will up it.

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 09:42:12 PM »

it was one more besides her but thats the big one, before me and Sharita hooked up we knew each other for a year we worked together and got close, I really cared for her and wanted to look out for her i knew she was on her own so i was helping her with bills and shit before we even hooked up, it took alot for me to even go there with her because she was so different from any girl i dated she one of those independant women type chicks yet she had no problem taking money from me go figure, anyway against my better judgment i hook up with the girl we go on a couple dates, at one point we pulling up to a store and she hops out my car and goes to hug a random nigga that i had seen around but didnt really know, so i get out the car and she acts like she doesnt even see me doesnt introduce me or nothin, we argue about that all night and she tells me im trippin over nothin.
                               that should have been my warning sign to get the fuck out of the relationship but live and learn i guess, well anyway a couple weeks later she lets me know she tryin to move and she got a place but she needs money for movers, boxes, lights and shit, now im caking at this point im my life so i see no problem with it, I go around town and get her furniture, hire movers get her lights and water cut on all that shit I take care of she basically doesnt have to do shit, so the day finally comes for me to help her move i get my niggas together we movin shit into her spot and guess who i see? the same nigga she was huggin standing at the door, I just drop the shit im holding i couldnt even talk, or form words, we go to the yard and she like "yea he had a free room so we going in on this apt together"

Im sitting back like WTF!?!?!?!!?  NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT YOU MY GIRL AND YOU MOVING IN WITH SOME NIGGA, HOW THE FUCK ARE YALL GOING IN ON SHIT TOGETHER WHEN IM PAYIN FOR EVERTHING FROM FUNITURE TO LIGHTS TO FIRST MONTH RENT!!!!. I swear to god i could have fuckin killed both them niggas for making me out to be such a sucker, and then after all that and we brake up she goes around town talking about what a chump i was and how she got me to set her and her man up, i was completly played for the first time in my life and that shit doesnt feel good, so i know what can happen when a girl starts to act grimey forgive me if i feel a certain way about it

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 09:43:53 PM »

Hatter...you are the King of the "Shoulda Slapped That Bitch" Moments.

Animania's Blog
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 09:45:37 PM »

Nah that aint no shit to make fun of a nigga for.

She just led you on. You were obviously young, and didn't know no better. You usually gotta get done dirty to see the dirt coming in the future for real.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 09:51:29 PM »

September 2008:

Me and My Ex-Girlfriend were in the middle of the Dorm Hallway arguing(It started off as a discussion that got heated on both ends) and I eventually told her to give me this ring I had bought her a few months back when we thought the relationship was actually finna go somewhere. It cost me nearly 200 bucks, which to a broke college sophomore was a lot.....the bitch had the nerve to tell me no. I started to go down there and go rip that mothafucka off her finger, but she started screaming help and making a scene, so I fell back.

I eventually got my payback by fucking her kiss-and-telling-ass cousin for a couple months around the beginning of '09.

Animania's Blog

Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 09:52:05 PM »

Nah that aint no shit to make fun of a nigga for.

She just led you on. You were obviously young, and didn't know no better. You usually gotta get done dirty to see the dirt coming in the future for real.

Hatter knows I sympathize with him. No disrespect intended.

Animania's Blog

Jinx Moneypenny
Nicky Barnes
one of these things just doesn't belong here.

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 11:50:13 PM »

Whoooooa... I just learned that my ex's mom refused to shelter us for a bit because she's still salty over me dumping her son.

Whoa.

::brainfreeze::

Now, keep in mind that's the last thing I was expecting (for us to stay over). But the reasoning? Whoa.

Women are not inherently passive or peaceful. We're not inherently anything but human. - Robin Morgan
takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 11:51:47 PM »

Whoooooa... I just learned that my ex's mom refused to shelter us for a bit because she's still salty over me dumping her son.

Whoa.

::brainfreeze::

Now, keep in mind that's the last thing I was expecting (for us to stay over). But the reasoning? Whoa.

Try fema

Jinx Moneypenny
Nicky Barnes
one of these things just doesn't belong here.

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 12:02:35 AM »

Try fema
We good now dude lol.

Women are not inherently passive or peaceful. We're not inherently anything but human. - Robin Morgan
JxXxR
Manolo

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 01:27:03 AM »

i couldnt bring my self to full on SWANG on a woman...but i would shake the shit outta her...

I SAY NAY THEE...The Hammer Falls..

Ya boy hit that 10k post in O.T. Thread In Animania ...Oh Yea
Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 04:42:20 PM »

I have one as well. My ex decided to come at me with a knife, and I had to knock it out of her hand. I was fucking furious at this point,  but I knew if I knocked her through a wall that would be the end of my free life.

So instead, I got an idea.

I balled up my fist, cocked it back, and sent it flying past her head, and into the wall behind her, putting my hand through it.

Did it hurt? Yes, like hell.

It also served another purpose. It showed her I was capable of breaking through a fucking wall, so imagine what I'll do to your fucking face the next time you try to come at me with a goddamn steak knife.

what kind of wall?

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: