Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:46:02 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Condoms/ Sexual Tool Kits
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Condoms/ Sexual Tool Kits  (Read 91 times)
Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« on: February 04, 2010, 09:14:14 PM »

I'd hate to make the title so cliche, but its a discussion I havent seen here before.

As a non condom user, I'm getting back into the practice post pregnancy (Cant be having Irish twins) until B.C can be gotten from a doctor.

I've only used the following brands in my life:

]

And they feel awful as shit.

To those that are active, what brands are worth a damn, and whats the best positions you can use them in? I remember not being able to feel anything while I have them on, and I eventually get disinterested with sex in general.

In order to get back into shape sexually, Im gonna have to wear one, but can I get some input about a comfortable one. It'll help, nahmean?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 09:32:40 PM by Arii » Logged

Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 09:16:47 PM »

I normally use Gold Tickets, because I was told by the old heads that "Any thing else rips easy" and in my experience, it's been true.

A few of the girls I've been with really liked when I used Trojan warming sensations.

Durex is a fail. You might as well use an old K-mart plastic bag and a rubberband.

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
superfluousloquacity
Administrator
Al Capone
sooopaaahhhh

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 09:21:14 PM »

Trojan Mags. The only shit ive used that doesnt rip easy. I wont fuck with anything else. I could be in a room full of naked hoes with a box of durex's and wouldnt fuck none of em

Founding Member of Tha Corner

Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 09:25:16 PM »

Apparently Trojans are win-worthy as it pertains to durability, but....

Does it feel good? I've never had on a condom and had sex and had it feel good. I always had to mentally tell myself "I'm having sex, I'm having sex", and it still wouldn't work.

I just can't nut in one. I could be in the baddest chick. She'd think her pussy wasn't good, because I'd be banging her for days probably. Why? I'd mentally be keeping myself hard, but would never be finished.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 09:28:22 PM »

My uncle has a box of lifestyle Skyns, and he swears by them as far as feeling everything is concerned, but I haven't had a chance to swipe his stash to see for myself.

I don't do gas station ass condoms. I'd rather just fuck raw rather than put my faith in a fluck ass condom.

Trojan:America's #1 Most Trusted Condom.

Animania's Blog
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
I'm sending shots, it's happy hour
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 09:31:50 PM »

Apparently Trojans are win-worthy as it pertains to durability, but....

Does it feel good? I've never had on a condom and had sex and had it feel good. I always had to mentally tell myself "I'm having sex, I'm having sex", and it still wouldn't work.

I just can't nut in one. I could be in the baddest chick. She'd think her pussy wasn't good, because I'd be banging her for days probably. Why? I'd mentally be keeping myself hard, but would never be finished.

Sounds like you need to purchase some KY warming jelly. 

Chapter Black's Black Panels Comic (which may feature you). Arc One:
/forums/index.php?topic=5519.0 

Paul Bearer's Weekly NFL Discussion
http://paulbearerssportsdiscussion.blogspot.com/
Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 09:32:22 PM »

Sounds like you need to purchase some KY warming jelly. 

Teach me brother. Tell me of this "Warming Jelly".

Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 09:48:50 PM »

Teach me brother. Tell me of this "Warming Jelly".

It's lubricant, but it also provides the warmth necessary to confuse your lower region.  The combination makes it more like raw sex.  I suggest you try it and see if it improves things for you.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 09:53:06 PM »

It's lubricant, but it also provides the warmth necessary to confuse your lower region.  The combination makes it more like raw sex.  I suggest you try it and see if it improves things for you.

I never really used jelly since my High School Years(My gf at the time was a real freak.)

I'mma have to take up this suggestion.

Animania's Blog

Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 09:55:15 PM »

It's lubricant, but it also provides the warmth necessary to confuse your lower region.  The combination makes it more like raw sex.  I suggest you try it and see if it improves things for you.

Jesus, you are. I've been using these:

And not only are they uncomfortable (I think I need the XL /nobrag/nohomo) but they might as well had been a plastic wall between myself and certain pleasure. I cant believe people put themselves through this shit rofl.

Then again I havent messed with Condoms for 5 years, so maybe Im just a rookie.

Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 10:16:29 PM »

Jesus, you are. I've been using these:

And not only are they uncomfortable (I think I need the XL /nobrag/nohomo) but they might as well had been a plastic wall between myself and certain pleasure. I cant believe people put themselves through this shit rofl.

No you're not bro... I had a prego scare from Durex's... fuck them sommabitches. I'm only fuckin with the golden tickets as Threezie would say. They are known not to break. Granted Its like wearing a suit of armor when in the pussy. But its better than a pregnancy or STD's. So I fucks with them and them only. I would like to try other condoms but I'm just afraid them shits won't fit like that (no brag).

Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 10:17:14 PM »

It's hard to make the switch from raw to condom or vice versa.  When you adjust to condoms, you nut quick when it's raw.  But when you're use to it being raw, you don't feel anything with a condom. 

It will take some time to get used to but the warming jelly should help you.

locksmith *confident and strong-minded*
Boston George

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 11:27:07 PM »

anything you do LoW, don't ever purchase durex. stay away from it. unless you want to chock to death while having sex or have another vince.

*Magnum thin condoms* are the best condoms to use.
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 11:34:15 PM »

LMAO@ this thread becoming the Durex Unappreciation Thread.

Animania's Blog

Caeolian
Boston George
Blacckstarr fthl_la_mint
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 07:37:50 AM »

LMAO@ this thread becoming the Durex Unappreciation Thread.

It's real shit though...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: