Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:46:07 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)So...Anybody Ever Had a Case of Beer-Goggles a.k.a. "1 More Drink" Syndrome?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So...Anybody Ever Had a Case of Beer-Goggles a.k.a. "1 More Drink" Syndrome?  (Read 106 times)
Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
I'm sending shots, it's happy hour
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 07:50:41 PM »

This shit's about as good as a Murder story.

Please continue.

So me and my nigga are smoking.  I'm laying on the bed and he's sitting in a chair and out of nowhere she straddles me.  I'm like WTF but I keep smoking.  SO we finish the blunt and she's getting antsy so whip out the double D's.  very nice titties might I add.  So I'm sucking on the titties and out of nowhere she tries to kiss me.  I immediately turn my head and look at my niggas and the look on his face is priceless.  He looked more terrified than I felt.  And I knew he would've told the whole hood if I kissed her too which made the situation even funnier.

So I tell her to suck my dick some more and she obliges.  meanwhile my nigga has another blunt and he's passing me the blunt while I'm getting my dick sucked.  So i decide to use my free hand to check out the pussy and it's wet as hell.  I mean waterfalls.  

However, I'm about to bust in her mouth so I don't wanna waste time fucking this chick even if she has that niagra.  Good head>>>>>>club pussy.  But if you've never ran a train on a chick or had someone you know watching you then you may not understand, but it's awkward as hell when your getting head and you look up and see you nigga handing you the blunt.  It throws you off like WTF?  And the whole time her hunchback friend is pretending to be sleep which didn't make it any better.

So as i get closer to busting off and the head sobers me up i wonder, are we about to train this hoe?  How did we arrive at this point where I'm passing the blunt and getting sucked up by this random bitch?

*exhausted from titangrapg #3*

Chapter Black's Black Panels Comic (which may feature you). Arc One:
/forums/index.php?topic=5519.0 

Paul Bearer's Weekly NFL Discussion
http://paulbearerssportsdiscussion.blogspot.com/
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 07:55:57 PM »

***Popcorn Gif***

Niggas leaving cliffhangers and shit.

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 08:05:02 PM »

But while we're waiting on the next episode of the Clayton Confessional

On Topic-I've Had 2 I Can Think of:
1 was a white girl who was 2/3 Times Drunker Than I was, I banged her out on the patio while some white guys cheered me on.
2 was with this fat bitch who used to go to H/S with me. This was freshman year of college(the same week as the first one, no less) and I was horny because I was in the room with this one chick who decides to wait until after my hand is in her pants to decide her boyfriend at home wouldn't appreciate that shit. So horny and desparate I remember a text I had got from the fat bitch to come drink with her. I went and proceeded to drink with her...about 30 minutes later damn near out the blue she starts fondling a nigga, so I whip out with the intention of just getting head...but somehow, someway, That turned into full out fucking.

Animania's Blog
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas
S.F.C. - Revy Two-Hands: THE CHAOS BRINGER.

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 08:13:54 PM »

They had a small as room with two beds so her friend gets in her bed and turns over so she can't see what's going on.

that part sounds like the reverse of my situation a week ago

I <3 my King and I <3 my Husband
There's nothing  greater than chaos you can create and chaos you can control....

C.B.C.

Shantel must be the name of an ancient Greek Goddess of Trill Shit, Fire, and Sexuality.
Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 08:17:30 PM »

Final installment

So I'm still getting sucked up, fingering her with the left, smoking ad passing with the right, and avoiding eye contact with my homey.  I pass the blunt and then I bust off and she eats it up like icing.  Oh baby!!!!!!!

So she goes to wipe her mouth off and I've come to the conclusion that it's time to skate.  Thus the drama begins as she whines about wanting me to fuck.  I tell her i can't do it so she starts eyeing my nigga and he's looking at her with the same face he had earlier like "bitch please"

I tell her I'ma try to talk him into fucking her and I tell him to come outside with me.  We get outside and I tell him it was just a ploy so we could skate.  he immediately bust out laughing and we hop in the car and roll up.  I'm about to peel off and he remembers that i left my phone and he goes back in to get it.  I'm thinking maybe he's gonna fuck ir get some head too but he runs up out the door and hops in the car on some dukes of hazzard shit.  She come to the door, and we skate off smoking and laughing.  She immediately starts blowing up my phone asking me if I'm coming back and I' like hell naw BIIIIIITCH in my best Too-Short voice.  Shit was wild, but I'll never bring my niggas along unless there are 2 bitches.  Hunchbacks don't count either.

Moral of the story is club head>>>>club pussy and running trains is not the business.  Thanks for tuning in.

Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 08:19:29 PM »

that part sounds like the reverse of my situation a week ago

It was the reverse.  She knew the biz.  She kept calling her friend names before pretending to be sleep.  At least she was not a cock-blocking hunchback though.

LMAO @ listening to your friend suck and beg for dick.

Touch�
Mods
Manolo

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2010, 08:21:12 PM »

So I'm riding all the way from the club to the hotel, which turned out to be a journey.  I'm full of patron and I'm getting sucked up.  I'm running lights and you can clearly see that I'm getting my dick sucked because she's hunched over the gear shift bobbing like a muthafucka.  Even when I would stop at lights I would be damn near in the middle of the intersection.  People in the other lanes are looking and pointing but luckily no police saw me.

I'm looking in the rearview and her friend is embarrassed and my nigga is mad cause he ain't getting no head and he's playing wingman with a hunchback of notre dame looking bitch. But I'm drunk and getting head so I'm like fuck it, that's the price you pay for riding with me.  I ain't turning down some fat girl head cause you wanna go home.

So we get to the room and roll up a blunt while she hits the liquor straight out the bottle.  i wanted some of her crown Royal but she had been sucking my dick and I wasn't pouring shit up out of a bottle she was putting her mouth on.  They had a small as room with two beds so her friend gets in her bed and turns over so she can't see what's going on.

.......part 3 coming soon to a titangraph near you

Lmao!

Sometimes I need what only you can provide; your absence.
LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2010, 08:21:22 PM »

I'm about to peel off and he remembers that i left my phone and he goes back in to get it.  I'm thinking maybe he's gonna fuck ir get some head too but he runs up out the door and hops in the car on some dukes of hazzard shit.  She come to the door, and we skate off smoking and laughing.  She immediately starts blowing up my phone asking me if I'm coming back and I' like hell naw BIIIIIITCH in my best Too-Short voice.  Shit was wild, but I'll never bring my niggas along unless there are 2 bitches.  Hunchbacks don't count either.

Moral of the story is club head>>>>club pussy and running trains is not the business.  Thanks for tuning in.

OMG  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

There's nothing  greater than chaos you can create and chaos you can control....

C.B.C.

Shantel must be the name of an ancient Greek Goddess of Trill Shit, Fire, and Sexuality.
LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2010, 08:22:47 PM »

It was the reverse.  She knew the biz.  She kept calling her friend names before pretending to be sleep.  At least she was not a cock-blocking hunchback though.

at least she was aware of what was going on and pregnant and caught you AND punched you in the face a few times and you were her baby daddy. lol

C.B.C.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2010, 08:23:02 PM »

The bitch you neckboned LAWSE for actin' that thirsty in front of her homegirl.

Animania's Blog

Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2010, 08:28:40 PM »

at least she was aware of what was going on and pregnant and caught you AND punched you in the face a few times and you were her baby daddy. lol

I wouldn't have even tried that shit he pulled.  I would've had a better contingency plan than that.

No way you can fuck and expect someone to sleep in the next bed without knowing.  Shit is way too noisy, so you're lucky ya'll were just having foreplay.

The bitch you neckboned LAWSE for actin' that thirsty in front of her homegirl.

They both lost.  Her friend was a hunchback pretending to be sleep and the chick who sucked me up was out the frame.  How you meet a nigga and then 5 minutes later have his dick in yo mouth.  SMH @ these sluts sometimes.

Sometimes it's and other times it's yes depending on my blood alcohol level.

A P D
Mods
Manolo
F E M M E F A T A L E

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2010, 10:44:32 PM »

It was the reverse.  She knew the biz.  She kept calling her friend names before pretending to be sleep.  At least she was not a cock-blocking hunchback though.

.... lauce

"THE FATAL ONE"

LNC .... u mad?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: