Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 10:13:27 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Things that don't make any sense at all
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things that don't make any sense at all  (Read 178 times)
KTULU 2010
Manolo
THE SEVEN SMOKERS

« on: February 06, 2010, 07:43:03 PM »

1. Flowers

"I was thinking of you, so I killed this plant."

2. Not swallowing the cum

It's already in your mouth, what the hell is the problem?

3. Valentine's Day

Some obscure Christian saint was a nice guy centuries ago, so I have to buy somebody pink shit?
Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 07:49:08 PM »

*Claps*

4. The idea of Chivalry.

So no-one is supposed to do anything for males?

cHIVe
Frank Lucas

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 04:28:48 AM »

*Claps*

4. The idea of Chivalry.

It's the politically correct way of putting pussy on a pedestal.

There's life on the Corner, there's death on the Corner, we fight 'til our very last breath on the Corner...

Supports the "HOW THE FUCK DID I PROVE MY IGNORANCE NIGGA?" movement.
Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 04:34:41 AM »

It's the politically correct way of putting pussy on a pedestal.

thats it.

making ladies go in the club for reduced price and giving them free drinks. What's the purpose? More stuck up ladies getting drunk and not talking/ associating to men?

That's bad business practice.

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 04:35:55 AM »

Pussaliah must end.

sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 04:40:18 AM »

making ladies go in the club for reduced price and giving them free drinks. What's the purpose? More stuck up ladies getting drunk and not talking/ associating to men?

That's bad business practice.

well, if they weren't drunk they probably wouldn't even talk to most of the men in clubs at all. So it's actually a clever plan. Drunks girls attract more men to your club than sober women would. It's the club and not the library.
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 04:46:38 AM »

well, if they weren't drunk they probably wouldn't even talk to most of the men in clubs at all. So it's actually a clever plan. Drunks girls attract more men to your club than sober women would. It's the club and not the library.

Pretty much. Guys shouldn't complain about women getting free drinks if it allows them to get more of that easy pussy, although that's easy for me to say since I don't care for both.

Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 06:28:03 AM »

but they hardly break even in profit if women, the majority of the club audience, get the product (alcohol) as well as entrance for free. Im talking about the money factor.

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 06:32:01 AM »

but they hardly break even in profit if women, the majority of the club audience, get the product (alcohol) as well as entrance for free. Im talking about the money factor.

If they would lose money on it, they wouldn't be doing it.

sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 07:10:05 AM »

If they would lose money on it, they wouldn't be doing it.

that's what I think too. Drinks in clubs are so expensive compared to what they cost the club to buy from the wholesale that they more than break even. If no guys came to the club because there were no drunk girls they could take home eventually then the club wouldn't sell any drinks at all. And guys tend to drink more (pay more!) than girls anyway that way it will all pay off in the end. Do you seriously believe the club has to pay 7$ for a drink?
Silent Murder
Mods
Manolo
Haiti dared to be free, the world never forgave..
essdotvee
WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 08:25:45 AM »

*Claps*

4. The idea of Chivalry.

Yea, like I'm supposed to take my coat off and give it to her b/c it's cold

BITCH!! YOU READ THE SAME WEATHER REPORT I DID, WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOU THANKIN WEARING A STRAPLESS DRESS WITH NO COAT IN 28 DEGREE WEATHER?Huh?!!!

FOH!!!

Silent Murder: 86....This dude is a whole fool forreal lol. Dude is one of the most versatile posters on Tha Corner. He can post about Hip Hop, Anime, R&B Music, His weird "Rendezvous"...almost anything. Has his own personality and is colorful without being all "extra" and out there. He's my ace and fellow mod of The Art Of Sound...what more can I say? Shitty Dick is an invaluable piece to this community.
sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 08:53:35 AM »

Yea, like I'm supposed to take my coat off and give it to her b/c it's cold

BITCH!! YOU READ THE SAME WEATHER REPORT I DID, WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOU THANKIN WEARING A STRAPLESS DRESS WITH NO COAT IN 28 DEGREE WEATHER?Huh?!!!

FOH!!!

ever thought of the fact that if she wasn't wearing nearly nothing, you wouldn't even notice her? Ever flirted with a girl in a club who is wearing uggboots, sweatshirt, coat and cap because it was cold outside?

men and their goddamn double standards. If you're at a formal occaison, women are expected to wear dresses and guys are expected to wear suits. Ever saw a girl at a formal occaison with a warm sweatshirt over her dress? classy.
Soul Rattler
Nino Brown
Got the ethernets goin nuts

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 12:02:26 PM »

Equal gender opportunity and in the work place. WTF were they thinking?

"They say blacks don't do drugs, just liqour and weed
But where'd I get theses pills from? Mushrooms and speed?
I've done all types of drugs that you wouldn't believe
Now I can't come when I fuck and I piss blood when I pee"
-The GOAT
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 12:02:54 PM »

ever thought of the fact that if she wasn't wearing nearly nothing, you wouldn't even notice her? Ever flirted with a girl in a club who is wearing uggboots, sweatshirt, coat and cap because it was cold outside?

men and their goddamn double standards. If you're at a formal occaison, women are expected to wear dresses and guys are expected to wear suits. Ever saw a girl at a formal occaison with a warm sweatshirt over her dress? classy.

Pardon me for asking, but she couldn't at least have brought a coat, could she? Don't they have lobbies or lockers or whatever to hang/put away your coats in clubs?

This reminds me, when I was in LA we had rain for a week, every weather broadcast talked about rain coming, yet these girls still walking from and to the club in a skimpy dress with no coat. Some part of me said "You should offer them your coat, walk and talk a bit and score", yet the other part of me was on what Silent Murder talked about, "Why should I catch a cold because some dumb broad didn't look out the window before she left?". That's the kind of dumb-ass female I'm trying to avoid having in my life.

The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 12:19:45 PM »

going to the club with yo girl..

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: