Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:23:10 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Things that don't make any sense at all
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things that don't make any sense at all  (Read 177 times)
Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
I'm sending shots, it's happy hour
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 12:21:44 PM »

Simping on messageboards

Chapter Black's Black Panels Comic (which may feature you). Arc One:
/forums/index.php?topic=5519.0 

Paul Bearer's Weekly NFL Discussion
http://paulbearerssportsdiscussion.blogspot.com/
sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 12:23:46 PM »

Pardon me for asking, but she couldn't at least have brought a coat, could she? Don't they have lobbies or lockers or whatever to hang/put away your coats in clubs?

This reminds me, when I was in LA we had rain for a week, every weather broadcast talked about rain coming, yet these girls still walking from and to the club in a skimpy dress with no coat. Some part of me said "You should offer them your coat, walk and talk a bit and score", yet the other part of me was on what Silent Murder talked about, "Why should I catch a cold because some dumb broad didn't look out the window before she left?". That's the kind of dumb-ass female I'm trying to avoid having in my life.

I totally agree with you. Going to and from the club without a coat? She's a hoe.
But often, once you've checked your coat they don't allow you to take it again to go outside for a short moment. You either have to get it back for good or leave it checked. So when I go get some air there's no chance I can get my jacket. Thus, it's not my fault.
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 12:27:49 PM »

but they hardly break even in profit if women, the majority of the club audience, get the product (alcohol) as well as entrance for free. Im talking about the money factor.

hold up where ya'll at , they aint got free nights down here no more its a recession

1st black female serial killer.....U Mad, how bout you charge me?

C.B.C.
sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 12:34:12 PM »

I've seen free entrance too but never free drinks.  boooo
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 12:37:45 PM »

Simping on messageboards

shots fired lol

But this actually makes perfect sense because simping on message boards is no harm done, just playing around, etc. Simping in real life is what makes no sense.

I totally agree with you. Going to and from the club without a coat? She's a hoe.
But often, once you've checked your coat they don't allow you to take it again to go outside for a short moment. You either have to get it back for good or leave it checked. So when I go get some air there's no chance I can get my jacket. Thus, it's not my fault.

Well, that's different and understandable (but doesn't make sense in Murder's scenario because where did the guy get the coat from, assuming he didn't just arrive/was about to leave? lol)

Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »

going to the club with yo girl..
aint nothing wrong with that, if you going to just kick it and have fun why not?

C.B.C.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 12:49:02 PM »

aint nothing wrong with that, if you going to just kick it and have fun why not?
from what iv seen it only ever led to trouble, but maybe its the niggas i hang wit/the clubs i went too, I hated walkin up to a girl and tryin to dance only to get hit with the "i wit my man" or tryin to holla at a chick and her man and his  niggas muggin from across the room, and dont let a nigga you wit bring his girl to the club it WILL end in a argument on the way too and back from, the club is a spot for singles IMO.

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
I'm sending shots, it's happy hour
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 12:50:02 PM »

shots fired lol

But this actually makes perfect sense because simping on message boards is no harm done, just playing around, etc. Simping in real life is what makes no sense.

Actually, simps in real life actually stand a chance of getting something out of the deal.  If I was gonna simp, it would definitely be in reality where I can at least SEE the chick.  Messageboard simping gets you nothing but e-pussy.

Chapter Black's Black Panels Comic (which may feature you). Arc One:
/forums/index.php?topic=5519.0 

Paul Bearer's Weekly NFL Discussion
http://paulbearerssportsdiscussion.blogspot.com/
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2010, 12:50:41 PM »

dayum i must not really be friendly cuz i have never had other people buy me drinks in the club other than my friends i go woith and we buy each others drinks we take turns buying rounds, but fuck it i aint finna change for nobody, imma stay unfriendly, and yes thats hella stupid  going to the club when its cold with no coat on, thats why they have different types of jackets and coats for such occassions. but club night you can tell the difference between the women and the birds. imma people watcher and i swear i see the craziest shyt going on , like last nigt  this bird and yes she was a bird had on i guess a lil ass shirt as a dress when she walked it went up but that aint the worst part she got to dancing and all we smelled was fish, she was with a group of friends and i guess nobody wanted to tell her but she caught the drift when people started moving tables and chairs away from her funk, you could literally see the expressions on peoples face as they turned away.

C.B.C.
sents
Nino Brown
just my two cents.

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2010, 12:50:54 PM »

I don't see anything wrong with it either. It's much more fun dancing with your s/o than dancing with random people.
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2010, 12:51:38 PM »

I don't see anything wrong with it either. It's much more fun dancing with your s/o than dancing with random people.
exactly i would rather dance with my dude than strangers plus im not very friendly

C.B.C.
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Fake thugs no love you get the slug CB4 Gusto...
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2010, 01:37:24 PM »

going to the club with yo girl..

c/s...cut that bringing sand to the beach shit out.

Things that never make sense to me:

wifing the chick that cheated on her man with you.

women that run around saying they don't need no man and then complain about being single.

people who don't do things for their s/o (oral sex for both sides, women-cooking and cleaning, men-listening when she talks, etc) then wanna be all surprised when they get cheated on or left.

women who get pregnant by a worthless ass dude that doesnt pay a dime of child support in 2 years, then have a 2nd baby by him because they want their kids to have the same father.

L.N.C. >>>>>>>>>>>ur movement

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2010, 01:39:08 PM »

dayum i must not really be friendly cuz i have never had other people buy me drinks in the club other than my friends i go woith and we buy each others drinks we take turns buying rounds, but fuck it i aint finna change for nobody, imma stay unfriendly, and yes thats hella stupid  going to the club when its cold with no coat on, thats why they have different types of jackets and coats for such occassions. but club night you can tell the difference between the women and the birds. imma people watcher and i swear i see the craziest shyt going on , like last nigt  this bird and yes she was a bird had on i guess a lil ass shirt as a dress when she walked it went up but that aint the worst part she got to dancing and all we smelled was fish, she was with a group of friends and i guess nobody wanted to tell her but she caught the drift when people started moving tables and chairs away from her funk, you could literally see the expressions on peoples face as they turned away.

lol She needs to wash her pussy. Straight bird head status.

and we still have free ladies in many clubs in DC.

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
superfluousloquacity
Administrator
Al Capone
sooopaaahhhh

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 02:33:55 PM »

i want equal rights, i want to be treated the same in the workplace, im an independent woman...but if we get divorced you gotta maintain my standard of living for the rest of my life with alimony. WTF?Huh?

Founding Member of Tha Corner

Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010, 02:34:42 PM »

i want equal rights, i want to be treated the same in the workplace, im an independent woman...but if we get divorced you gotta maintain my standard of living for the rest of my life with alimony. WTF?Huh?

you gonna make a lot of women mad.

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: