Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:18:24 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Dont you have a man? (or woman lol)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont you have a man? (or woman lol)  (Read 90 times)
superfluousloquacity
Administrator
Al Capone
sooopaaahhhh

« on: February 07, 2010, 06:40:31 AM »

Drake ft. Little Brother & Dwele - Don't U Have A Man

I always laugh when Person A meets Person B because Person B is cheating on their S/O with Person A and then they hook up and down the line Person B cheats on Person A and Person A acts shocked that Person B cheated on them.

Have you ever been in this situation? If you were fucking around with someone who is in a relationship and they became single...would you DATE them? If so, would you be more cautious or aware of their behavior, etc?

Founding Member of Tha Corner

Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 06:53:51 AM »

I think there was a thread earlier on cheating where this topic came up as well, and I think the general consensus was it's not a smart movie if you think a person who cheated on their s/o with you will remain faithful down the line. If you wanna continue seeing/dating/fucking the person, by all means do, but don't act surprised when they pull the same shit to you.

With that said, I would never get caught up in that situation simply because I wouldn't want a chick who's with another man.

Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 02:18:50 PM »

actually i have been in this retarded situation before i wasnt cheating on my s/o but he was  when we hooked up , later on down the line they broke up and me and him became s/o's  but then i realized the same way i got him some other bytch could get him too  and the bastard turned around and cheated on me with the bytch he had cheated  with me  in the first place , retarded i know but i was dickmatized and usually high most of the time.   it didnt end well tho but it was the best thing that could have happened to me cuz it should me  just how grimy niggas could be                           

1st black female serial killer.....U Mad, how bout you charge me?

C.B.C.
Jinx Moneypenny
Nicky Barnes
one of these things just doesn't belong here.

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 02:36:16 PM »

No, I wouldn't date them. Sure theoretically we in the same boat but if I want an actual relationship down the line I'm not running to that person.

Women are not inherently passive or peaceful. We're not inherently anything but human. - Robin Morgan
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Fake thugs no love you get the slug CB4 Gusto...
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 02:45:07 PM »

Pimp rule #1:  The way you start with a bish, is the way you end with them.

aka

don't turn a ho into a housewife.

L.N.C. >>>>>>>>>>>ur movement

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 02:46:39 PM »

i beg to differ angry , you can , all housewives need to have a lil ho in em in the first place to keep shyt intresting

C.B.C.
A P D
Mods
Manolo
F E M M E F A T A L E

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 02:49:56 PM »

i beg to differ angry , you can , all housewives need to have a lil ho in em in the first place to keep shyt intresting

"THE FATAL ONE"

LNC .... u mad?
Jinx Moneypenny
Nicky Barnes
one of these things just doesn't belong here.

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 02:56:44 PM »

CO-SIGN.

Women are not inherently passive or peaceful. We're not inherently anything but human. - Robin Morgan
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 02:59:02 PM »

No doubt...nobody wants to marry a nun.  We all want a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

I'm talkin bout wifing up Dashiki when u know goddamn well she gonna be passing the snatch around the hood like a dutch.

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 03:17:48 PM »

No doubt...nobody wants to marry a nun.  We all want a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

I'm talkin bout wifing up Dashiki when u know goddamn well she gonna be passing the snatch around the hood like a dutch.
so are you saying you cant reform a ho?  for instance the right man comes along and she gets her shyt together, are you saying that cant happen? hell men leave they doggish ways alone when they finally want to settle down

C.B.C.
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 03:55:08 PM »

so are you saying you cant reform a ho?  for instance the right man comes along and she gets her shyt together, are you saying that cant happen? hell men leave they doggish ways alone when they finally want to settle down

a reformed ho is no longer a ho but a dude shouldnt be shocked if she has a relapse.  I'm talking about the chick thats still fucking everything with a heartbeat and a shiny chain and dudes putting the cape on trying to save her.  You know the dude that gets sprung off that easy pussy, falls in love and cries when he finds out she was fucking 3 other niggaz the whole time?  I'm talking about his dumb ass.   

The chick who used to be that ho and decided it was time to slow down and focus...she gets applauded for slowing down and handling business.  I personally still wouldn't wife it though.

Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 03:57:34 PM »

a reformed ho is no longer a ho but a dude shouldnt be shocked if she has a relapse.  I'm talking about the chick thats still fucking everything with a heartbeat and a shiny chain and dudes putting the cape on trying to save her.  You know the dude that gets sprung off that easy pussy, falls in love and cries when he finds out she was fucking 3 other niggaz the whole time?  I'm talking about his dumb ass.   

The chick who used to be that ho and decided it was time to slow down and focus...she gets applauded for slowing down and handling business.  I personally still wouldn't wife it though.
you hell angry but ok i see your point lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

C.B.C.
Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 03:57:41 PM »

*Wonders if anyone has used the Special K joke yet*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print