Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:21:57 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Spinoff what do you think turns the oposite sex off to you?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spinoff what do you think turns the oposite sex off to you?  (Read 181 times)
A P D
Mods
Manolo
F E M M E F A T A L E

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 02:07:40 PM »

Im the same way.
yup ... I guess you get those "Damn I didnt know you were this cool..." comments too lol

"THE FATAL ONE"

LNC .... u mad?
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Fake thugs no love you get the slug CB4 Gusto...
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 02:10:58 PM »

I'm a bit reclusive when i first meet people.... this always comes off as being stuck up

i can see that...based on ur avi, u got that ol "im too good for yall niggaz" look in ur eyes.

L.N.C. >>>>>>>>>>>ur movement

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 02:13:38 PM »

yup ... I guess you get those "Damn I didnt know you were this cool..." comments too lol
lol all the time, "i didnt know you listened to hiphop? " you dont even look like the type that would chill here", " I didnt think we would get along when i first met but you a cool dude" are just a few a get on the regular.

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
A P D
Mods
Manolo
F E M M E F A T A L E

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 02:23:07 PM »

i can see that...based on ur avi, u got that ol "im too good for yall niggaz" look in ur eyes.
actually that's my "Why are you still talking to me???" face

lol all the time, "i didnt know you listened to hiphop? " you dont even look like the type that would chill here", " I didnt think we would get along when i first met but you a cool dude" are just a few a get on the regular.
lol pretty much ...

"THE FATAL ONE"

LNC .... u mad?
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 02:41:09 PM »

actually that's my "Why are you still talking to me???" face

this is my "talking to you is overrated homeBOY" post.

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
A P D
Mods
Manolo
F E M M E F A T A L E

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 02:45:28 PM »

this is my "talking to you is overrated homeBOY" post.
lol I see what u did there ..... but because you're my LNT Brethren Im gonna let it slide

"THE FATAL ONE"

LNC .... u mad?
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 02:47:01 PM »

lol I see what u did there ..... but because you're my LNT Brethren Im gonna let it slide

whistle

ChapterBlack
Bumpy Johnson
Chapter

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 04:30:49 PM »

Well, maybe arrogance is the wrong word. But I simply don't give a fuck about 98% of people and I don't pretend to. Which can easily be perceived as arrogance.
Apathy/indifference is one of my bad traits too.

Black Panels, Animania's comic (which may feature you). Comic and Discussion thread:
/forums/index.php?topic=4785.0

Black Panels (Issues Only):
/forums/index.php?topic=5519.0
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2010, 04:32:15 PM »

Apathy/indifference is one of my bad traits too.
[/quote']

I suffer from that as well.

Soul Rattler
Nino Brown
Got the ethernets goin nuts

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2010, 05:29:47 PM »

*kanye west shrug*

I have arrogant/angry aura, or so I'm told which makes me mysterious to some and unnapproachable to others. I never noticed...

"They say blacks don't do drugs, just liqour and weed
But where'd I get theses pills from? Mushrooms and speed?
I've done all types of drugs that you wouldn't believe
Now I can't come when I fuck and I piss blood when I pee"
-The GOAT
takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2010, 10:47:24 PM »

I'm a bit reclusive when i first meet people.... this always comes off as being stuck up

same

and like chive I geniunely dont give a shit.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 11:08:26 PM by takemypimphand » Logged

Ranthrax
G-Money
Quiet07Storm
« Reply #26 on: Today at 11:35:06 AM »

use honest self reflection. What part of your personality is the biggest turnoff?
hmmmm..
i already know it's my arrogance that turns off some. i can also be very cocky, and something of an asshole.. and let's not talk about this symptom i have called "not-giving-a-fuckedness".

i definitely don't think before i speak.. wait a minute, i never do lol dialogue is always completely off the top, unless it's trivia.

what you see is what you get, really. however, i do kind of "bend" my personality to suit said male if i really like them.

'NUFF SAID.
LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas
S.F.C. - Revy Two-Hands: THE CHAOS BRINGER.

« Reply #27 on: Today at 12:06:39 PM »

the that i dont know what to say out my mouth sometimes. i said this before but  lot of guys dont like the fact that im so straightforward. and some see that as being an asshole.

also the fact that im a big tomboy(gaming, anime, wrestling, comics).

I <3 my King and I <3 my Husband
There's nothing  greater than chaos you can create and chaos you can control....

C.B.C.

Shantel must be the name of an ancient Greek Goddess of Trill Shit, Fire, and Sexuality.
JxXxR
Manolo

« Reply #28 on: Today at 12:29:01 PM »

well for some reason...and its kinda..wierd...the preppy chicks(whether they be spanish/black/white etc) are turned off that i read comics..but for some reason the 'ghetto chicks' love that ima 'nerd' into comics and stuff like that...unno one girl told me that its bcuz i didnt look like that type..but the preppy ones say that bcuz i dont look like that type lol so i guess my nerd-y-ness to some extent lol

I SAY NAY THEE...The Hammer Falls..

Ya boy hit that 10k post in O.T. Thread In Animania ...Oh Yea
LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas
S.F.C. - Revy Two-Hands: THE CHAOS BRINGER.

« Reply #29 on: Today at 12:31:01 PM »

well for some reason...and its kinda..wierd...the preppy chicks(whether they be spanish/black/white etc) are turned off that i read comics..but for some reason the 'ghetto chicks' love that ima 'nerd' into comics and stuff like that...unno one girl told me that its bcuz i didnt look like that type..but the preppy ones say that bcuz i dont look like that type lol so i guess my nerd-y-ness to some extent lol

u dont look like a nerd at all.

I <3 my King and I <3 my Husband
There's nothing  greater than chaos you can create and chaos you can control....

C.B.C.

Shantel must be the name of an ancient Greek Goddess of Trill Shit, Fire, and Sexuality.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: