Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 10:13:53 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Beating your kids.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beating your kids.  (Read 615 times)
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« on: February 07, 2010, 06:32:04 PM »

for it or against it.

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 06:35:37 PM »

no to beating but most definelty whoop they ass when they get out of line or they will walk all over you. sometimes you can put so much fear into kids that you aint gotta whooping cuz they aiont gone fuck up in the first place. all i have to do is look at my dark really mean and she will get to crying and get that shyt together. my kids are a lil older now so really whoopings dont even matter no more its all about taking luxuries away, i can hurt them more by hurting they feelings and taking away the things they like so they hardly ever fuck up and im not even a mean moma.

1st black female serial killer.....U Mad, how bout you charge me?

C.B.C.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 06:37:43 PM »

no to beating but most definelty whoop they ass when they get out of line or they will walk all over you. sometimes you can put so much fear into kids that you aint gotta whooping cuz they aiont gone fuck up in the first place. all i have to do is look at my dark really mean and she will get to crying and get that shyt together. my kids are a lil older now so really whoopings dont even matter no more its all about taking luxuries away, i can hurt them more by hurting they feelings and taking away the things they like so they hardly ever fuck up and im not even a mean moma.
what do you think the difference between beating and whooping is?

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
I'm sending shots, it's happy hour
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 06:39:55 PM »

C/S Thowd.

Fuck being a pushover and sending your kids to time out.  That's some white folk shit.

Kids need whoopings, period.

Chapter Black's Black Panels Comic (which may feature you). Arc One:
/forums/index.php?topic=5519.0 

Paul Bearer's Weekly NFL Discussion
http://paulbearerssportsdiscussion.blogspot.com/
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 06:42:59 PM »

what do you think the difference between beating and whooping is?
a whooping is making em lay down cross the bed and you give them a few licks across the ass with a belt or paddle if you really mean . beating is going upside they head back or whatever with whatever you get yo hands on extension cords ,  brooms, no holds barred type shyt. i used to get beat as a child i still got scars to prove it and imma firm strict moma but beating no and my kids are actually good kids they give me no problems i guess cuz im so close to em in age i understand them better and they understand i dont play that bs

C.B.C.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »

a whooping is making em lay down cross the bed and you give them a few licks across the ass with a belt or paddle if you really mean . beating is going upside they head back or whatever with whatever you get yo hands on extension cords ,  brooms, no holds barred type shyt. i used to get beat as a child i still got scars to prove it and imma firm strict moma but beating no and my kids are actually good kids they give me no problems i guess cuz im so close to em in age i understand them better and they understand i dont play that bs
ahh i see but you can get some whoopins that can be just as bad or worse than beatings, its all in the level of force you use to me, a kid can get hit with a belt 3 times and be fucked up, i know my father has broken the belt on me before.

harley_q87
Manolo

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 06:46:39 PM »

I don't believe in beating/whooping kids... I don't feel it makes a child more well behaved and personally I don't want my kids to fear that I may hit them when they've done something wrong. I believe the punishment should fit the crime. And I wasn't beat growing up and I was very well behaved as compared to other kids that were. If your kids repeatedly step out of line the problem isn't the child needs to be beat its that a parent has given the child the idea or feeling that they can do as they please

THA CORNER RETREAT BOARD
For all who want to help plan or go to the retreat:
/forums/index.php?board=27.0
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 06:47:44 PM »

ahh i see but you can get some whoopins that can be just as bad or worse than beatings, its all in the level of force you use to me, a kid can get hit with a belt 3 times and be fucked up, i know my father has broken the belt on me before.
that is true  cuz my moma  all sometimes she would do is look at me and i would bust out crying like i gotta whooping but my grannhy was old school and if you fucked up she beat that ass with an extension cord i gotta big ass C on my leg from when i was like 12 and im 32 now, it all depends on how you do it, its pyschological

C.B.C.
Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 06:54:04 PM »

Whoopings combined with good parenting equals a well behaved individual.

Children should fear their parents to a certain point.  You're not supposed to be friends so I don't see the problem.  Certain actions warrant an immediate smack on the backside.  That's how you nip it in the bud as opposed to trying to reason with a 3 year old.

harley_q87
Manolo

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 07:11:38 PM »

Whoopings combined with good parenting equals a well behaved individual.

Children should fear their parents to a certain point.  You're not supposed to be friends so I don't see the problem.  Certain actions warrant an immediate smack on the backside.  That's how you nip it in the bud as opposed to trying to reason with a 3 year old.
I'm not saying reason but I don't see hitting them as a good first reaction

THA CORNER RETREAT BOARD
Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 07:52:24 PM »

I'm not saying reason but I don't see hitting them as a good first reaction

If you're not spanking them then what else can you do but try to reason with them?

harley_q87
Manolo

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 08:08:26 PM »

If you're not spanking them then what else can you do but try to reason with them?
Depends on the age

THA CORNER RETREAT BOARD
MM
Manolo

Email
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 08:49:37 PM »

I know kids who weren't whooped enough as a child.  They stay acting up and getting away with it.

"The greatest thing about quotes on the Internet is that you can give credit to anyone and no one will notice or care" -George Washington

K-State basketball
19-4 (SMMFH)
#9 in the nation
Felix Felicis
Frank Lucas
turtleman730
Email
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 08:55:22 PM »

I did get whooped as a kid before. It wasn't abusive, just that when I was bad, sometimes my dad would hit me with the belt a few times. Unfortunately, that type of punishment made me think that hitting people is ok if they get me angry enough. A big reason why I ended up in Special Ed schools.

1 Diamond Thread
1 4x Platinum Thread
8 Platinum Threads
12 Gold Threads
3 Locked Threads

Top 10 Favorite Rappers:
1. Eminem
2. Jay-Z
3. Nas
4. Common
5. AZ
6. Notorious B.I.G.
7. Talib Kweli
8. Kool G Rap
9. Masta Ace
10. Lupe Fiasco

"I put my hand on my heart, that means I feel ya/Real recognize real and you lookin familiar." - Jay-Z

DeAnn is the GOAT, you mad?

The LNC stays winning.

Join me on my Musical Trip to the South:
/forums/index.php?topic=7062.0
Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 09:16:54 PM »

Im fucking Vincent and my future kids up. Period.

I got my ass beat as a child and Im no worse for the wear. It teaches you that there are rules and boundaries to shit. You step outta line, you get knocked back in place. Eventually you stop doing stupid shit to a certain extent.

Can't stop doing everything, but I'll put it this way:

I aint never been to jail, arrested, or robbed nobody in my life. Ya parents are supposed to put that fearagod in that ass. To this day my mom and big brother scare me, and I'm a big nigga. You aint lived until you get jumped in ya own household for thinking you can be mouthing off back to adults.

Imo, unbeaten kids are incredibly disrespectful, and learn their life lessons in the wrong places, with people who could give a fuck less about them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: