Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 10:20:18 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)Beating your kids.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beating your kids.  (Read 616 times)
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »

Im fucking Vincent and my future kids up. Period.

I got my ass beat as a child and Im no worse for the wear. It teaches you that there are rules and boundaries to shit. You step outta line, you get knocked back in place. Eventually you stop doing stupid shit to a certain extent.

Can't stop doing everything, but I'll put it this way:

I aint never been to jail, arrested, or robbed nobody in my life. Ya parents are supposed to put that fearagod in that ass. To this day my mom and big brother scare me, and I'm a big nigga. You aint lived until you get jumped in ya own household for thinking you can be mouthing off back to adults.

Imo, unbeaten kids are incredibly disrespectful, and learn their life lessons in the wrong places, with people who could give a fuck less about them.
ahhhhhhhh

1st black female serial killer.....U Mad, how bout you charge me?

C.B.C.
harley_q87
Manolo

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 09:20:34 PM »

I know kids who weren't whooped enough as a child.  They stay acting up and getting away with it.
And I know kids that got whooped and stay acting up so there are stories on both sides.

THA CORNER RETREAT BOARD
For all who want to help plan or go to the retreat:
/forums/index.php?board=27.0
Jinx Moneypenny
Nicky Barnes
one of these things just doesn't belong here.

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 09:56:05 PM »

Harley what would you do with a 3 year old? Since reasoning with them would be pointless.

Women are not inherently passive or peaceful. We're not inherently anything but human. - Robin Morgan
harley_q87
Manolo

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 10:00:37 PM »

Harley what would you do with a 3 year old? Since reasoning with them would be pointless.
It depends on what they did but I guess send them to the corner like we did with my very well behaved and polite younger sister. She's 10 now

THA CORNER RETREAT BOARD
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 10:07:36 PM »

Personally i dont see anything wrong with it as long as its restrained, and the child understands the reason why they got beat, iv seen my aunt flip out on my cousin and beat him like the she was fighting Tyson, weather he snuck a cookie or set some shit on fire he always got beat like he was adopted, its no wonder the nigga aint never learn anything. its nothing wrong with a "pop" or hand smack when they are 2-4 years old but after that you have to upgrade, depending on how severe the offense is,

but beating your kids in public is never ok IMO

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
harley_q87
Manolo

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 10:13:34 PM »

Personally i dont see anything wrong with it as long as its restrained, and the child understands the reason why they got beat, iv seen my aunt flip out on my cousin and beat him like the she was fighting Tyson, weather he snuck a cookie or set some shit on fire he always got beat like he was adopted, its no wonder the nigga aint never learn anything. its nothing wrong with a "pop" or hand smack when they are 2-4 years old but after that you have to upgrade, depending on how severe the offense is,

but beating your kids in public is never ok IMO
I don't have a problem popping a kid on the hand when their too young to understand

THA CORNER RETREAT BOARD
takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 10:48:59 PM »

I don't believe in beating/whooping kids... I don't feel it makes a child more well behaved and personally I don't want my kids to fear that I may hit them when they've done something wrong. I believe the punishment should fit the crime. And I wasn't beat growing up and I was very well behaved as compared to other kids that were. If your kids repeatedly step out of line the problem isn't the child needs to be beat its that a parent has given the child the idea or feeling that they can do as they please

You crazy though you'll probably german suplex yo kidz

harley_q87
Manolo

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 10:54:51 PM »

You crazy though you'll probably german suplex yo kidz
not likely due to my strong feelings on the subject and my demeanor around children in my family and kids I've babysat.

THA CORNER RETREAT BOARD
takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2010, 11:01:01 PM »

not likely due to my strong feelings on the subject and my demeanor around children in my family and kids I've babysat.

You'll lose those strong feelings once you have your own methinks

harley_q87
Manolo

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2010, 11:10:08 PM »

You'll lose those strong feelings once you have your own methinks
I highly doubt that but ok

THA CORNER RETREAT BOARD
Duckman XL
Boston George

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2010, 11:13:00 PM »

Only in rare occasions if the kid really fucked up. Taking away their toys, videogames, playtime with their friends, not eating their favorite foods is effective enough of punishment. Also, you gotta show real life examples of where bad behavior is gonna get them (jail, live in poor places, death, dead end jobs). Show them what happens to criminals in jail and show them the rewards of good behavior. and re-enforce it again and again. Especially when they are young. and reward them on accomplishments that tap into their inner potential that seem hard to do for their age. Yeah, fear will only make them do dirt sneakier, but respect will make them do the right thing.

and for the black people, make your kids read up on black inventors and black people's accomplishments. Trust me, my parents did that to me, and I never settled to be a stereotype of a black male. Never. That will teach them that they can be something more than a jail bird, an athlete, a drug deal, or a bum.  

t
oo many prisoners grew up with their parents beating their asses all the time, and where did that get them?

EBM-Educated Black Men

standing for progression, intelligence. and growth.
Jinx Moneypenny
Nicky Barnes
one of these things just doesn't belong here.

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2010, 11:13:26 PM »

I highly doubt that but ok
Everything is different once you experience it; babysitting my little cousin and my brother is NOTHING like taking care of my son. NOTHING lol.

Women are not inherently passive or peaceful. We're not inherently anything but human. - Robin Morgan
Clayton Bigsby
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
I'm sending shots, it's happy hour
claytonbigsbyTC
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2010, 11:14:42 PM »

It depends on what they did but I guess send them to the corner like we did with my very well behaved and polite younger sister. She's 10 now

rofl

What is a 3 year old learning by sitting in the corner?  My nephew has to get spanked before he listens and he's almost 3 now.  You can't reason with the lil dude at all.  The only thing he respects and fears is a spanking.

Chapter Black's Black Panels Comic (which may feature you). Arc One:
/forums/index.php?topic=5519.0 

Paul Bearer's Weekly NFL Discussion
http://paulbearerssportsdiscussion.blogspot.com/
harley_q87
Manolo

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 11:21:10 PM »

Everything is different once you experience it; babysitting my little cousin and my brother is NOTHING like taking care of my son. NOTHING lol.
I understand that but it will take a lot for any child to make me hit them.
And clayton you've already said that ya'll never tried anything different so of course now he wouldn't respond to that sort of punishment now.

THA CORNER RETREAT BOARD
takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010, 11:23:22 PM »

exactly.

Not that I have any, but I know people who have expressed the same opinion.

I adore children but the last thing I want at this point of my life is to have any. I have a feeling having one would change view haha

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: