Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:23:20 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)What will be your attitude when it comes to your kids and smoking weed?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be your attitude when it comes to your kids and smoking weed?  (Read 133 times)
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« on: February 08, 2010, 12:04:17 AM »

say your son or daughter is between the ages of 15-17 and you catch them getting blowed? how do you handle it?

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 12:09:24 AM »

say your son or daughter is between the ages of 15-17 and you catch them getting blowed? how do you handle it?

I'll take that shit off them and than sell the shit back to them like a real o.g

The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 12:10:53 AM »

I'll take that shit off them and than sell the shit back to them like a real o.g
gully.

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 12:11:34 AM »

I'll lace the shit too.

LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas
S.F.C. - Revy Two-Hands: THE CHAOS BRINGER.

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 12:20:41 AM »

its not like if i tell them not to do it they gonna stop. cause what they aint gonna do in front of you. they gonna do somewhere else.

id tell them to keep that shit outta my damn house and they betta not be selling it (dont want no cops bustin in my house 5 in the mornin and findin like 156048610684061 pounds of weed under my son/daughter bed). and if you are gonna continue to smoke, dont be smokin some crazy unnamed shit thats gonna have you fucked up so much it will lead ya body into a heart attack or something. and to not smoke so damn much.

I <3 my King and I <3 my Husband
There's nothing  greater than chaos you can create and chaos you can control....

C.B.C.

Shantel must be the name of an ancient Greek Goddess of Trill Shit, Fire, and Sexuality.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 12:24:05 AM »

its not like if i tell them not to do it they gonna stop. cause what they aint gonna do in front of you. they gonna do somewhere else.

id tell them to keep that shit outta my damn house and they betta not be selling it (dont want no cops bustin in my house 5 in the mornin and findin like 156048610684061 pounds of weed under my son/daughter bed). and if you are gonna continue to smoke, dont be smokin some crazy unnamed shit thats gonna have you fucked up so much it will lead ya body into a heart attack or something. and to not smoke so damn much.

word. but would you honestly have a problem with it? them smoking weed that is.

LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 12:29:59 AM »

word. but would you honestly have a problem with it? them smoking weed that is.

no because i am an occasional smoker myself. i see nothing wrong with weed. its not as lethal to your body as smoking Cigarettes and Blacks, i happen to LOVE the smell of weed, and sometimes its just what you need to mellow you out sometimes.

weed is good.

There's nothing  greater than chaos you can create and chaos you can control....

C.B.C.

Shantel must be the name of an ancient Greek Goddess of Trill Shit, Fire, and Sexuality.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 12:32:02 AM »

no because i am an occasional smoker myself. i see nothing wrong with weed. its not as lethal to your body as smoking Cigarettes and Blacks, i happen to LOVE the smell of weed, and sometimes its just what you need to mellow you out sometimes.

weed is good.

ahhh I see, so if your child is curious about smoking you would recommend it? (not trying to come down on you just asking questions)

Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 12:32:49 AM »

Im just gon tell my son how pointless the shit is. You dont really get nothin outta that shit except a momentary escape from real life.

When you get back, same shit gon be here. Same bills, same problems. Learn to deal with that shit sober. Drugs are a crutch like a mafucka. Built for the weak to abuse because they dont have the strength to do anything otherwise.

Other than that, it's for people with a love for wasting money, and a need for lung cancer.

LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 12:36:39 AM »

ahhh I see, so if your child is curious about smoking you would recommend it? (not trying to come down on you just asking questions)

well thats only if they actually speak to me about it in the 1st place. but if they did grow a set tell me they were curious id ask what did they need to smoke for. and id be upfront with them and tell them to stay away from cigarettes. if they were going to smoke. an occasional black is ok even some weed every now again. just dont go overboard with it.

C.B.C.

The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 12:38:20 AM »

Im just gon tell my son how pointless the shit is. You dont really get nothin outta that shit except a momentary escape from real life.

When you get back, same shit gon be here. Same bills, same problems. Learn to deal with that shit sober. Drugs are a crutch like a mafucka. Built for the weak to abuse because they dont have the strength to do anything otherwise.

Other than that, it's for people with a love for wasting money, and a need for lung cancer.
so no punishment? to be perfectly honest as truthful as all that shit is, its not gonna mean much when he gets around his boys and they all getting blowed.unless he has an insane level of common sense thats as rare in teenagers as a 16 year old virgin girl.

takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 12:41:45 AM »

well thats only if they actually speak to me about it in the 1st place. but if they did grow a set tell me they were curious id ask what did they need to smoke for. and id be upfront with them and tell them to stay away from cigarettes. if they were going to smoke. an occasional black is ok even some weed every now again. just dont go overboard with it.

That would be like tellin a hormonal teenager whos getting flooded with cock "its alright have sex every now and then dont go overboard with it"

I think your partial acceptence would lower their guilty conscience and make it worse.

Arii
Not Your Favorite Admin.
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Not your favorite Admin.
Arii+Price
Email
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 12:44:00 AM »

so no punishment? to be perfectly honest as truthful as all that shit is, its not gonna mean much when he gets around his boys and they all getting blowed.unless he has an insane level of common sense thats as rare in teenagers as a 16 year old virgin girl.

Yep. I can only hope my son has 20% of my common sense, but he's gon learn the hard way like everyone else most likely.  The only thing I can do as a parent is tell him what it is.

As long as he knows FULL WELL what he's finna do before he does it, I dont feel no guilt about it.

Ecstacy can kill yo stupid ass first try.
Coke too.

Weed is a drug nigga, and it'll hook yo ass fisherman style
Cigarettes are worse, and you gon stink like some old ladies car 24/7

If you even start fuckin with Meth and Acid and all that shit you can get the fuck outta my house.

The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 12:45:12 AM »

That would be like tellin a hormonal teenager whos getting flooded with cock "its alright have sex every now and then dont go overboard with it"

I think your partial acceptence would lower their guilty conscience and make it worse.
thats a good point. but what can she do? she already is a smoker herself? its like telling your daughter not to fuck around when you with a different nigga every 2 weeks.

takemypimphand
Nino Brown

Email
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 12:47:37 AM »

thats a good point. but what can she do? she already is a smoker herself? its like telling your daughter not to fuck around when you with a different nigga every 2 weeks.

Sometimes being a hyporcrite is a good idea.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: