Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:46:12 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)What will be your attitude when it comes to your kids and smoking weed?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be your attitude when it comes to your kids and smoking weed?  (Read 135 times)
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 12:49:26 AM »

Sometimes being a hyporcrite is a good idea.
lol well damn

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas
S.F.C. - Revy Two-Hands: THE CHAOS BRINGER.

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 12:49:59 AM »

thats a good point. but what can she do? she already is a smoker herself? its like telling your daughter not to fuck around when you with a different nigga every 2 weeks.

exactly. im not gonna tell my child not to do something. that i blatantly do.

back when i was 16 i asked my mother if i would get a tattoo. she said no. so i asked my father how he felt about me getting one he told me "Well look at all the ones i have. I cant really tell you no when im tatted myself"

I <3 my King and I <3 my Husband
There's nothing  greater than chaos you can create and chaos you can control....

C.B.C.

Shantel must be the name of an ancient Greek Goddess of Trill Shit, Fire, and Sexuality.
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 12:54:11 AM »

exactly. im not gonna tell my child not to do something. that i blatantly do.

back when i was 16 i asked my mother if i would get a tattoo. she said no. so i asked my father how he felt about me getting one he told me "Well look at all the ones i have. I cant really tell you no when im tatted myself"

That's terrible logic really. He could've at least said "Well, wait until your older because that shit is permanent and I want to make sure that when you get one, you won't regret it once you grow up" or something.

The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 12:59:42 AM »

That's terrible logic really. He could've at least said "Well, wait until your older because that shit is permanent and I want to make sure that when you get one, you won't regret it once you grow up" or something.
lol i doubt the nigga was like 25 when he got his first tatoo just being realistic. if he got his first tatoo when he was like 17 and had no regrets he couldnt rightfully tell her to wait until she is older.

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 01:03:02 AM »

lol i doubt the nigga was like 25 when he got his first tatoo just being realistic. if he got his first tatoo when he was like 17 and had no regrets he couldnt rightfully tell her to wait until she is older.

idk. how old he was when he got his. but if my memory serves me correctly i dont recall seeing him with any in old pictures.

There's nothing  greater than chaos you can create and chaos you can control....

C.B.C.

Shantel must be the name of an ancient Greek Goddess of Trill Shit, Fire, and Sexuality.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 01:05:48 AM »

idk. how old he was when he got his. but if my memory serves me correctly i dont recall seeing him with any in old pictures.
hrmm, getting tatoos have alway been something you do when you are young thats what I always thought.

LadyDip
Mods
Frank Lucas

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 01:09:41 AM »

hrmm, getting tatoos have alway been something you do when you are young thats what I always thought.

my mom didnt get her 1st one til i was 17.

C.B.C.

The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 01:10:45 AM »

my mom didnt get her 1st one til i was 17.
lol well damn.

MM
Manolo

Email
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 01:11:54 AM »

say your son or daughter is between the ages of 15-17 and you catch them getting blowed? how do you handle it?
I'd get fucked up with them.  I'm being completely honest.

"The greatest thing about quotes on the Internet is that you can give credit to anyone and no one will notice or care" -George Washington

K-State basketball
19-4 (SMMFH)
#9 in the nation
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 01:22:47 AM »

I know from experience that if you smoke and you try to tell your kids not to:It's pointless

My mom doesn't smoke and when I lived in her household, I didn't dream of it.
But when I moved with my uncle who does smoke....I saw it's appeal.

My uncle won't let me smoke weed with him until my 21st Birthday(This July, but he'll let me drink with him, ain't that odd?), but he doesn't really say much when I go elsewhere and smoke. Other than that, I just smoke alot of blacks.

I think my attitude is "Don't do that shit while you still in high school/underage. Graduate first." Like he did with me. I'd rather my kids smoke/drink in my prescence so I can monitor their intake as much as possible and make sure nobody's slippin' them no bullshit.

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
Just Thowd
Frank Lucas
back to normal for now
keeph8tinh0
Email
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 01:23:34 AM »

this is funny cuz me n my boys have had this discussion until they grown and can buy they own weed i bet not catch em but teenage yrs its a no go, am i being a hypocrite maybe and ion care, its do as i say not as i do. but the only thing is one of my sons he aint gone never smoke weed cuz he see how it has an affect on me i dont know if he firing shots or not but ok and my other son says he aint messing up his football career for nothing he wont even take tylenol so i really aint got to worry about it i guess.

1st black female serial killer.....U Mad, how bout you charge me?

C.B.C.
Dr Doom
Mods
Bumpy Johnson
Infinite power... The Age Of Doom has begun

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 01:27:08 AM »

He could say it's a mistake or say he wished he waited (or lie about it, if he really doesn't want her to get a tattoo). Although I agree it's mostly pointless to tell your kids not to do something when you used to do it yourself.

Jinx Moneypenny
Nicky Barnes
one of these things just doesn't belong here.

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 02:25:12 AM »

I'd give him a nice good flick upside the head. And then I'd let him know it's unnecessary and worthless. Just like I did with my brother whom I scared with some nice tales of people lacing weed with unknown substances and the shit that I've seen happen to people. I also let my brother know he's better and smarter then that, so he need to cut the bullshit.

Women are not inherently passive or peaceful. We're not inherently anything but human. - Robin Morgan
Felix Felicis
Frank Lucas
turtleman730
Email
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 09:57:01 AM »

I'm strongly against drug use. I would try to be strict as hell. I would punish my child so bad. Take everything that uses electricity away from his/her room. That includes the damn light.

It ain't a coincidence that about 90% of the kids in those Special Ed schools I went to smoke weed.

1 Diamond Thread
1 4x Platinum Thread
8 Platinum Threads
12 Gold Threads
3 Locked Threads

Top 10 Favorite Rappers:
1. Eminem
2. Jay-Z
3. Nas
4. Common
5. AZ
6. Notorious B.I.G.
7. Talib Kweli
8. Kool G Rap
9. Masta Ace
10. Lupe Fiasco

"I put my hand on my heart, that means I feel ya/Real recognize real and you lookin familiar." - Jay-Z

DeAnn is the GOAT, you mad?

The LNC stays winning.

Join me on my Musical Trip to the South:
/forums/index.php?topic=7062.0
1neAngryBlackMan
Administrator
Frank Lucas
Fake thugs no love you get the slug CB4 Gusto...
oneangryblkman
WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2010, 12:46:41 PM »

Roll that shit. Light that shit. Smoke it lil g.

Early age drinking? no no

L.N.C. >>>>>>>>>>>ur movement

�You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.� ~Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: