Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
February 09, 2010, 09:18:39 PMLatest Member: BRiCKS
Tha Corner » Tha Corner » Heartbreak Hotel »  (Moderators: cHIVe, Blood-Raiyne Threezie, The Mad Hatter)The Lady's Lounge
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lady's Lounge  (Read 1818 times)
Silent Murder
Mods
Manolo
Haiti dared to be free, the world never forgave..
essdotvee
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »

As long as this "Lady's Lounge" includes discussions like this:

can you carefully outline everything you plan on doing with his wife?  shut it up hatter, I need this information for research!!!

ok imma have Hatter sittin handcuffed in a chair and imma lead his wife to the bed and begin to make out with her. and then make my way to kissin her neck and begin to play w/ her pussy. about 2 mins later imma proceed to eat dat bitch...,. about a half hour later after his bitch done came bout 5 times from my tounge then Hatter can join in and shit will most def get real

I'm all for it!!!

Silent Murder: 86....This dude is a whole fool forreal lol. Dude is one of the most versatile posters on Tha Corner. He can post about Hip Hop, Anime, R&B Music, His weird "Rendezvous"...almost anything. Has his own personality and is colorful without being all "extra" and out there. He's my ace and fellow mod of The Art Of Sound...what more can I say? Shitty Dick is an invaluable piece to this community.
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 07:58:58 PM »

^^^^^lol

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
ChapterBlack
Bumpy Johnson
Chapter

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 07:59:31 PM »

I'm all for it!!!
smh...you had to bring the hentai thread into this huh?

Black Panels, Animania's comic (which may feature you). Comic and Discussion thread:
/forums/index.php?topic=4785.0

Black Panels (Issues Only):
/forums/index.php?topic=5519.0
Silent Murder
Mods
Manolo
essdotvee
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 08:00:47 PM »

smh...you had to bring the hentai thread into this huh?

why.....

yes

yes I did

Silent Murder: 86....This dude is a whole fool forreal lol. Dude is one of the most versatile posters on Tha Corner. He can post about Hip Hop, Anime, R&B Music, His weird "Rendezvous"...almost anything. Has his own personality and is colorful without being all "extra" and out there. He's my ace and fellow mod of The Art Of Sound...what more can I say? Shitty Dick is an invaluable piece to this community.
WIRR
Administrator
Manolo

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 08:57:45 PM »

You could at least sticky it, no?

Yes, we have a home page.  /
4 life
Manolo

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 09:07:32 PM »

how many women actually post at this site?

F.P.C Still Lives
The Mad Hatter
Manolo

Email
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2009, 09:08:05 PM »

how many women actually post at this site?
a total of 4

In honor of Black History month Animania spotlights Black anime characters, every week i will be switching up my avatar to highlight a different black anime character.

This week:Casca (Berserk)
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2009, 10:53:57 PM »

I'm all for it!!!

Murder...I Know Animania, Tha GC, and Tha Corner as a Whole Owes You Alot....

But Damn. Just, Damn.

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
S.F.C.-The Realist Nigga In It, You Already Know, Won Kapper of the Year 4 Times In A Row...
Global Moderator
Bumpy Johnson
Tee-Em One-Oh-Threezie:Trappin' Ain't Dead....

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2009, 11:00:40 PM »

and That Single LadyDip Quote Will Echo For Months To Come. It Deserves It's Own Thread

*Idea Light Flashes In Head*
*Rushes To Animania*

Animania's Blog
www.tcanimaniablog.wordpress.com
Fuck Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Reggie Weed, and anything Associated With The Word Reggie. I Hope They Choke on Kim K's Tampons.
"Don't Trust A Hoe, Never Trust A Hoe, I Won't Trust A Hoe, 'Cause A Hoe Won't Trust Me...", 30H!3, "Don't Trust Me"

Help Us Plan the TC Retreat In The New TC Retreat Child Board
/forums/index.php?board=27.0

Marked For Death:The Bloody Siren Chronicles
www.bloodysirenchronicles.wordpress.com
Touch�
Mods
Manolo

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2009, 11:16:14 PM »

I'm all for it!!!

LOL, damn is that what goes down in Animania?

Sometimes I need what only you can provide; your absence.
Silent Murder
Mods
Manolo
essdotvee
WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2009, 11:55:40 PM »

LOL, damn is that what goes down in Animania?

lmao!!  welcome to animania... we are a whole bunch of FREEKS!!!   lol, j/k, j/k   first impressions of our little sub-forum ftw!

naw, that quote came from the legendary Hentai thread after I posted a pic that made LadyDip horny apparently, Hatter asks if he can come take care of that problem, Books reminds him that he has a wife, Dip says she can come too, then I ask that question.

Books
Global Moderator
Scarface
DRRR!!

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2009, 11:57:36 PM »

lmao!!  welcome to animania... we are a whole bunch of FREEKS!!!   lol, j/k, j/k   first impressions of our little sub-forum ftw!

naw, that quote came from the legendary Hentai thread after I posted a pic that made LadyDip horny apparently, Hatter asks if he can come take care of that problem, Books reminds him that he has a wife, Dip says she can come too, then I ask that question.

LOL @ you posting that shit! The only time you ever post in Animania is for that thread...

Silent Murder
Mods
Manolo
essdotvee
WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2009, 11:58:04 PM »

and That Single LadyDip Quote Will Echo For Months To Come. It Deserves It's Own Thread

*Idea Light Flashes In Head*
*Rushes To Animania*

I had an idea dealing with that quote too, but yours is probably better

Silent Murder
Mods
Manolo
essdotvee
WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 12:00:09 AM »

LOL @ you posting that shit! The only time you ever post in Animania is for that thread...

which I haven't posted in since it hit 6x plat...

but you guys are all up to date with the current Anime and all of that, and that makes me feel hella out of place in that forum, hence me only posting in the hentai thread.  Last Anime I watched faithfully was either Yu Yu Hakusho, or Cowboy Bebop

Books
Global Moderator
Scarface
DRRR!!

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 12:02:00 AM »

which I haven't posted in since it hit 6x plat...

but you guys are all up to date with the current Anime and all of that, and that makes me feel hella out of place in that forum, hence me only posting in the hentai thread.  Last Anime I watched faithfully was either Yu Yu Hakusho, or Cowboy Bebop

Well why didn't you start watching the new fall anime with us? You could of joined in all the conversation then.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: